Throw Pillow Covers
Throw Pillow Covers for Sofa
Everyone has a place where they go for some comfort and relaxation. It could be your den, your living room, or your bedroom. Nothing makes your couch more comfortable than the right set of pillows. Need more support for your lower back? Interested in something cushy to put your feet on? Comfortable pillows made for lumbar support are perfect for these situations. Besides comfort, a pillow allows you to express your style.
Enhance the style and comfort of your home with a set of new decorative pillows. Pick from a wide variety of different patterns and materials, and voilà, you’ve accomplished updating your space in no time! Not sure where to start when it comes to picking out the perfect throw pillow for your home? Below are the Top Decorative Pillow Covers for Sofa
Unite down 100% Real Mongolian Lamb Fur Cushion Cover
West Elm’s Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover is the most extravagant alternative on our rundown and highlights certifiable Mongolian lamb fur and 100% cotton. West Elm sells these spreads in different square and rectangular shapes, their measurements incorporate 16 crawls by 16 inches, 24 creeps by 24 inches, 12 creeps by 21 inches, 12 crawls by 16 inches, and 14 creeps by 36 inches.
- Material: Front side 100% Curly Lamb Fur, Natural, Beautiful; Backside polyester.
- Designed: Hidden Zipper closure for easy care. Pillow inner not included.
- Washing instructions: Easy to clean by spot cleaning with only a damp cloth.
- Great quality
BLUETTEK Modern Simple Geometric Style Soft Linen Burlap Square Throw Pillow Covers
This set of throw pillows covers offers just that: four covers in complementary designs to use alone or together for a sophisticated, coordinated look. There are 15 different style sets to choose from to find the one that works best in your home.
- 4 Pcs Throw Pillow Covers/Shell 18 x 18 Inches around (45cm x 45cm)
- Made of durable high-quality cotton linen Burlap material
- Modern fashion style design, easy to match your sofa & other pillows, suitable for every season
- The zipper glides smoothly and allows easy insertion and removal of pillow inserts, can unpick and wash.
- The front has a triangle pattern
- Back has Plain natural fabric color (ivory white/beige white)
- Material is 100 percent grade A cotton and linen
- Size ranges to 18″ * 18″ / 45cm x 45cm, 1~2 cm deviation is allowed due to hand-cutting and sewing
- Package included: 4Pcs Cushion Cover without Pillow inserts
Rivet Mudcloth-Inspired Decorative Throw Pillow
This throw pillow’s bold color and the mud cloth-inspired pattern will give your room a global modern twist. Skillfully sewn, high-quality fabric and a plush pillow insert make this a cozy, resilient addition to a sofa or chair. It draws inspiration from the traditional Malian cotton fabric dyed with fermented mud, also known as mud cloth
- Pillow Cover: 74% Cotton,26% Polyester
- Removable plush fiber-filled insert included
- Pillow cover features a hidden bottom zipper
- Spot clean with damp white cloth and allow to air
- Design: The pattern of each color option is slightly different, giving each pillow a one-of-a-kind look
- Fabric: Cotton material used to make this pillow is thick and durable
- Colors: Colors are subtle and appealing
- Slightly expensive
Brentwood Originals Carnival Stripe 2073
- Plush filling that provides extreme comfort and support for lounging around
- Perfectly versatile designs to accent your bed or sofa as a throw pillow
- Consistent high-end quality from one of the top decorative pillow manufacturers, Brentwood Originals.
- Easy to clean by spot cleaning with only a damp cloth
- Cushiness. has a comfortable filling that felt firm but compressible to the touch (or squeeze).
- Retro design. If you like to curl up in your grandmother’s afghan and watch Stranger Things, this could be the throw pillow for you.
- Fabric. Not only are the stripes different colors, but they’re also made of different fabrics.
- Slightly expensive
Famibay Square Tartan Cotton Linen Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover
These covers are 18 x 18 inches, so they work with most standard throw pillow inserts, and each set has over a dozen color options. They feature an invisible zipper, allowing you to easily slip them off when it comes time for cleaning.
Famibay’s throw pillow covers are a breathable cotton and linen blend, so they’re best used indoors only. These covers don’t come with pillow inserts, but the inserts you choose will influence the overall feel of the throw. If you want a plusher pillow, choose inserts with down or feather filling.
- Material: The cushion cover is of cotton and linen
- Size of the cushion cover for sofa: 45cm x 45cm or 18 x 18 inches(1-2cm Deviation)
- The throw pillowcase is to breathe freely & comfortable
- Pillow insert is not included
- Thick material
- Great quality
- Best design
- Slightly expensive
Greendale Home Fashions
Include an in vogue and brilliant highlight to your open-air furniture with this arrangement of two Greendale Home Fashions 17-inch square outside emphasize cushions. Each pad is overstuffed with a delicate polyester fill, produced using 100% reused, post-customer plastic jugs, for included solace, quality, and sturdiness.
- Fade Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Each one of Greendale’s throw pillows is generously filled with a poly-fiber material made from 100% recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles for added strength, comfort, and durability.
- Each pillow is individually filled and sewn closed in the USA
- Pillows feature a clean knife-edge finish
- Good fabric
- Great quality
Factors to consider before buying Throw Pillows Covers
Throw pillows come in just about every color and pattern imaginable, making it easy to find styles that perfectly complement your decor. The only problem is that with so many different choices on the market, it can be a little bit hard to know which throw pillows to choose below are factors to consider
A general rule of thumb states that your throw pillows should match the color of the bed or sofa or chair upon which it will rest. You have two options: you can either make the colors blend or choose colors that will make either the pillow or the furniture stands out
Below are the most concerning shapes:
- Box pillows are deeper than other types and they are generally used because they add dimension to space.
- Round pillows aren’t that common, because they’re not exactly compatible with any type of furniture. They could work on chairs with rounded backrests, but they limit your placement options quite a lot.
- Rectangle pillows are almost as popular as a square pillow, especially when used at the center of a sofa or a bed.
- Square is the most common shape, mainly because it fits on just about every piece of furniture.
- Bolster pillows are normally used as armrests at the ends of sofas and are long, rounded shape. They are no longer as popular as they used to be, because of their outdated look.
Throwing a small pillow in the middle of a large sofa simply won’t do the trick. The pillows you choose must be proportionate to the size of the furniture upon which they get placed.
A fancy border can make a throw pillow look better, there’s no doubt about it. But you need to choose the trim carefully because inserting a fringed pillow into a simple room décor might be a deal-breaker. However, trim is still a great way to embellish a pillow and turn it from plain to awesome.
There are some stepping stones between you and finding the best pillow combination that will comfortably fall into the current decor of your home. Size is important when paired with that of your furniture. If your pillows are too big and your sofa is too small, you will have no room to sit down comfortably and your guests mighty hold the pillows on their laps to sit down.