Top 5 Showers for Kids
Shower Heads for Kids
Showers for Kids are all you need when you are introducing showering to your children. Babies and kids indeed have special concerns and needs with regards to bathing and showering. Due to this, picking Showers for Kids with the help of these reviews could make all the difference during bath time. Kids’ Shower Head shouldn’t just be practical, but also safe and fun.
The biggest advantage these have over regular shower heads is they bring the water down to your child’s height, allowing them to step in and out of the stream. Kids who aren’t comfortable keeping their head and face under running water will feel more comfortable with a lower shower. Our picks also feature a slower-flow for a gentler shower.
But before we dive into Top 5 Showers for Kids let’s discuss how Showers for Kids work:
A regular shower head for a kid has a very simple operating pattern. It is made to keep the water flow to low levels and the spray styles soft and comfy for a kid’s soft skin. Also, the water pressure is intentionally kept low to keep your kid comfortable and safe when in the bath
How to safely introduce your kids to Showering Heads
- Use a non-slip mat inside the shower room to reduce the possibility of slipping.
- Let your little know how proud they are making you anytime they use the “grown-ups” shower
- Since your kids are not acquainted with shower experience. You need to supervise them while taking a shower.
- Install a funny looking showerhead to make them joyful.
What is the Best Shower Head for Low Water Pressure
KAIYING Children’s Handheld Shower Head
Kaiying provides you with plenty of options to encourage active play while in the shower. Your kiddo can choose between a purple hippo, a cheeky monkey, a cute duckie, a blue dolphin, or a green frog. The animal shower head is not just a way to get your kid clean. It’s a fun toy, made of safe components, which your child will likely enjoy playing with every day.
- Bright colors for visual stimulation.
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Introduces social development through interactive play.
- Sparks the imagination.
- Plenty of animals to choose from.
- It helps to promote active play.
- It’s made from safe materials.
- Easy to attach.
- The stream is a little stronger than other kids’ showerheads.
GINSEY INDUSTRIES 4210 My Own Child Shower Head
If you are looking for the best shower for kids that is child-friendly in terms of functionality and appearance, then the GINSEY INDUSTRIES My Own Child Shower Head is the right pick. It comes with a beautiful fish head design that is decked out in bright ocean colors that grabs any child’s attention. With this design, your baby will not only have a friendly bath but an exciting one.
- 3-foot detachable hose with children’s showerhead
- A showerhead that’s not too high and water flow that’s not too hard
- One time install of the patented connector on existing “adult” showerhead
- Adjustable suction cups accommodate different height children
- Beautiful design
- Easily connects to an existing showerhead
- Stream is child-friendly
- Suction cups aren’t strong enough
Waterpik KSH-306T Safari Spray
It comes in the shape of a cartoon elephant, and it has an 18-inch flexible hose as its trunk. The unit attaches to the shower from the elephant head while the flexible hose makes it easy to adjust for bathers of all sizes. Plus, it’s a fun way to adjust the angle of water spray.
It comes with a FlexNeck hose that flexes easily and stays in position. Also allows for adjusting many heights from tall to small. It also allows for adjusting of spray direction to keep the water in the stall and not on the bathroom floor.
- Imaginative, elephant trunk design
- 3 rainforest-themed spray settings
- Easy-to-adjust, Flex Neck hose
- 18-inch flexible hose
- 3 shower spray options
- Easy to install
- A bit heavier for the baby
Oxygenics 74151 STAR WARS Darth Vader (TM) Handheld Shower Head
This is not a showerhead for the faint of heart. The sight of water streaming from Darth Vader’s eyes or mouth (there are three spray settings) is probably only appealing to the most fervent of Star Wars fans. A Darth shower could encourage kids who are otherwise reluctant to stand under a regular-height shower.
- 3 powerful spray settings with patented Oxygenic technology rinse and clean fast
- Convenient comfort control lever easily adjusts pressure for sensitive bathers
- Non-slip rubber grip means no more fumbling with a slippery, soapy handheld
- 72″ hose adds length for easy cleaning in hard to reach places
- Easy to install
- 6 feet generous hose
- A comfort control level
- A diverter isn’t included
Rinse Ace 3901 My Own Shower Children’s Showerhead
The Rinse Ace 3901 My Own Shower Children’s Showerhead get designed with a dolphin character that makes shower time for children exciting and safe. It comes with a 3-foot hose that is flexible to position the kid’s showerhead and water gently only at your child’s height.
- It allows for a quick-connect to your existing showerhead.
- The detachable hose allows you to store the showerhead until the next shower time
- It allows for a quick-connect to your existing showerhead
- Easy to use
- It is durable
- Adjustable height
- Easy to install on an existing showerhead
- Cups suction isn’t strong
Factors to Consider before buying Showers for Kids
It’s perfectly natural for your toddler to become suddenly anxious when it comes to bath time, although it’s a frustrating experience for parents. Here are a few things to consider:
Ease of Use
If you’re looking for a product your child can use on their own, we don’t recommend on/off buttons. Yes, they’re water savers, but they tend to be fragile, which could become frustrating if they break after a couple of uses.
Compatibility with Current Shower Head
Find a product that attaches to your current showerhead. Although you won’t be able to use both at the same time, it doesn’t require much effort to switch.
Bathtub or Standard Shower
Kids’ showerheads are available for both bathtubs and standard showers. Those for baths are great for small babies and toddlers. They usually consist of a pump system, a hose, and a showerhead.
A specialized shower head is useful to help your child ease into it. They introduce a fun, kid-friendly element into space, letting your child shower under a calm stream. Thank you for taking the time to read our top reviews and guide.
- Best Baby Swing
- Air Purifier for Baby
- Best Baby Monitors 2020
- 8 Best Baby Push Walker
- Best Baby Swing for Colic
- 5 Baby Breathing Monitors
- Best Heater for Baby Room
- 5 Best Toddler Trampolines
- Folding Wagon for Toddlers
- Best Baby Monitor for Twins
- Mattress for Graco Pack ‘n Play
- Baby Monitors for Deaf Parents
- How do you mount your baby monitor
- Best Stuffed Animal for Baby to Sleep With