Best commercial Meat Slicer for Home use
If you regularly cut meats, own a restaurant, serve lots of guests or go for buying pre-cut meats, you ought to consider purchasing a meat slicer. A meat slicer makes cutting meat moreover as foods like cheese, fruits, and others, more efficient than ever. This small tool which will easily fit on your counter and will perform in seconds what can take you hours within the kitchen to accomplish.
Pre-cut meats from the grocery stores are pricier and also of a lower grade of flavor. If you would like to own meat that meets all of your standards consider cutting it yourself to your required thickness.
A great meat slicer will become a daily tool in your kitchen and will be easily cleaned so that you won’t become discouraged to use it. to make sure you get the simplest model for you, it’s important to go through our 5 best review guides together with its consideration at the bottom of the page.
How to Use a Meat Slicer?
But before we jump straight to the best meat slicer reviews, let’s have a look at how to use it. All use identical principles to urge their job done. Simply attach the food to a sliding tray, turn the slicer on, and push the tray towards a rotating razor blade. this can cut a skinny slice from the majority of the food. Most slicers include an adjuster. Simply turn the knob and choose the required thickness of the slice. Naturally, ensure that you just follow the fundamental security precautions. Remember that you’re working with an enormous blade that’s rotating at a high speed. Never put your hands too near the blade. the most effective electric meat slicers include extra safety switches you would like to unlock before you switch the appliance on. Naturally, once you’re done, ensure that you just clean the slicer.
How to sharpen your meat slicer
Depending on how often you utilize it, you may do it after every cleaning or simply from time to time. To sharpen it, simply apply a small amount of sharpening oil to the surface of the blade and put it within the sharpener. Next, simply follow the sharpener’s instructions. Note that some meat slicers include a built-in sharpener – if you notice one, it’s best to use it. Most of the time, it’s prepared specifically for the slicer’s blade.
Now let’s get into best meat slicer electric, based on consumers review:
Meat Slicer Commercial
Elite Platinum EMT-503B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer
The attractive design makes this model a great gift for restaurants or any home-cooks. This meat slicer is not only good looking but also beyond easy to clean in seconds. The blade is perfect for also cutting cheese, veggies, bread, and fruits so you can assemble dishes in seconds. You have full control as you can easily adjust the thickness of the slice ranging from deli-thin to 1/2-inch slices with ease.
- Ultra-Sharp 7.5-Inch Stainless Steel Blade – our rustproof, retractable, and removable cutting blade will help you slice any food with surgical precision.
- Adjustable Thickness – go from razor-thin slices to ½-inch thick slices by simply adjusting the thickness and tailoring it to your exact needs.
- Sturdy, Stable & Safe – our professional-grade ham slicer features a large slicing platform with non-slip rubber feet for maximum stability and safety.
- Unparalleled Versatility – you can use your food slicer for turkey breast, pepperoni, ham, chorizo, beef pastrami, salamis, gouda, edam, cheddar, firm vegetables, or even bread.
- Easy to Clean – we have taken all the fuss out of cleaning your food slicer by making sure that the blade is removable!
- Easy to clean
- Simple to use
- Good for family use
- Long slabs of meat don’t fit in
Gourmia GFS900 Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer with Removable 9” Stainless steel Blade
This meat slicer contains a sharp hardened steel cutting edge that estimates 7.5 inches. That, yet this gadget is additionally powered by an engine that has 180 watts. With both of these highlights joined, this gadget can offer high return cutting force.
This gadget is likewise strong since it’s structured with a roomy sliding food carriage and made out of prime covered steel. Moreover, it likewise amazing aluminum lodging inside the gadget.
You can change the thickness of the food in this slicer anyplace from slight to 0.75 inches thick. This gadget is likewise ready to give upgraded well-being since the edge and the food holder can get expelled to appropriately clean them. There is also a suction cup grip that’s located on the bottom of the device, so you can be sure that the device won’t move while you’re using it.
- Structured with an open sliding food carriage, prime covered steel, and bite the dust cast aluminum lodging.
- Worked in thickness handle modifies from overly dainty to roughly 3/4 ” thick to for accuracy cut dishes, store, cheeses, and then some.
- Edge and food holder can get evacuated securely.
- ETL guaranteed.
- Contains a 7.5-inch sharp edge.
- It can change the thickness of the nourishment anyplace from slight to 0.75 inches.
- Can’t cut through frozen foods.
Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Food and Meat Slicer
The beauty of this product is that it comes with most of the features that you might need to enjoy it daily. Of course, it’s not something you would look twice at if you were looking for a slicer for a commercial setting
- Every basic part made of cast aluminum and hardened steel, including a metal food pusher
- Proficient, quality metal composite sharp edge that cuts a wide cluster of bread, natural products, meats, and vegetables
- Cutting edge and different part are removable for simple cleaning
- Phenomenal amazing high torque motor with gear drive
- Premium limit carriage can hold up to 7″ of food while slicing from slender to 0.75 inches.
- Disassembles in seconds.
- Good cooling system.
- Decent machine for the price
- Easy to clean
- Simple to use
- Certain areas are hard to clean
- A visible difference in quality
- Poor customer support.
8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer
This electric slicer makes cutting meat simpler than any before. The 180-Watt AC force can cut through extreme meats like a flash, what might somehow or another take you hours in the kitchen. Be efficient, spare time, and on the off chance that you are maintaining a business, set aside cash by utilizing this meat and food slicer.
The tempered steel material is strong and remains sharper for a longer time. With this gadget, you can cut slices in fluctuating thickness up to a 9/16-inch width easily. Highlights, for example, secure non-slip feet and the side change framework make this meat slicer not quite the same as different ones accessible on the market.
- Heavy-duty 8.7in. stainless steel design
- Cut slices up to 9/16in
- Features 180-Watt AC power; a built-in, side adjustment system and an easy-to-clean removable stainless-steel carriage cover
- Has secure nonslip feet
- Easy to clean
- Simple to use
- Blade is sharp
- The motor may be loud
NESCO FS-250, Stainless Steel Food Slicer
This meat slicer is intended to be sturdy and enduring. The 8.7″ hardened steel serrated cutting edge is both durable and flexible. With simply this one sharp edge and the assistance of the movable control handle, you can without much of a stretch cut meat and different foods into cuts generally extending in thickness.
- Full stainless-steel sliding food carriage.
- Large, detachable 8.7″ hardened stainless-steel serrated blade handles a wide range of food sizes and shapes
- Adjustable thickness control knob for 9/16″
- Die cast aluminum food press
- Dual safety feature
- It is a snap to clean
- It’s made of metal
- The blade is a little tricky to reline up with the blade housing holes
An incredible meat slicer will turn into an ordinary device in your kitchen and ought to be effortlessly cleaned so you don’t get debilitated to utilize it. To guarantee you get the best model for you, it is essential to hold certain things under consideration.
Blades come in sizes for the most part between 7 inches and 14 inches, with the normal for a decent meat slicer being around 10 inches. You need one that can bolster trading out for both smooth and serrated cutting edges relying upon what you’re doing
You’re searching for a flat out least of 1/3 drive, or 240 watts of intensity yield from your motor, as this will give you more prominent execution. More torque implies cutting more things quicker, including cutting raw meat
You want sturdy steel or cast aluminum frame, carbon steel blades, and thick rubber stops on the feet. That’s it, for the most part.
You should never neglect the safety features offered along with any food slicer. You should never forget that you would be handling a machine with sharp edges. This can prove to be potentially dangerous if you do not exercise care while handling it. Hence, it makes sense to go for a food slicer that offers safety features.
More best lists at Bicity Reviews