Luxury Watches for Men
For the sophisticated and stylish gentleman, a Watch is far more than just a way of keeping track of the time-a a well-chosen timepiece is an accent for your aesthetic, a subtle touch that lets those in the know recognize you for the cultured and fashion-conscious guy that you are.
If you’re someone who’s just beginning to build out their timepiece collection, a simple online search for the best watch brands can leave you feeling anxious. With so many different brands and so much information out there, dissecting it, all can often feel like a chore.
What are the Best Luxury Watches
Here we’ve prepared a guide to some of our favorites watches across a wide range of styles and price points. The good news is that, while some are quite costly, if you don’t feel like forgoing your mortgage to buy a watch, there are often perfectly acceptable quality versions further down the price range.
Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
The Timex Weekender collection was designed with one thing in mind: the freedom to choose. The result is a versatile and timeless piece that effortlessly takes you from your 9-5 to the weekend.
It is a simple but grand watch; the face has both hourly numbers, and under it has the military time (13 /14/ 15, etc.). The second hand is long and well defined; you can see it as it ticks and not have to squint to track it. The band is great; no trouble with it bothering you in any manner.
- It’s easy to read
- The Indiglo light works perfectly in the dark
- It’s also easy to operate
- The canvas strap makes it a great everyday watch
- You can easily switch it out for a smarter strap and dress it up a bit for more formal outfits.
- Easy to operate
- Great design
- Light is very good
- Not suitable for people with a small wrist
Hamilton Men’s Khaki Field Auto Original watch
This expertly crafted watch is made with a sturdy, scratch-resistant mineral crystal that keeps your piece protected. The precise automatic movement ensures you can keep track of your day easily, so you are never late. A sleek, sharp design perfectly transitions from casual to formal occasions so you can look poised wherever you are.
Designed with the adventure-seeker in mind, it is also water-resistant up to 100 meters. A scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire dial window ensures your piece remains in perfect condition.
- The design features a rustic brown strap with contrast stitching and a 42mm stainless steel watch face with easy-to-read hour and minute markers.
- Stainless Steel case with Leather band
- Water-resistant to 100 Meters / 330 Feet / 10 ATM
- Swiss Automatic Movement
- Classic design
New Apple Watch Series 6
Apple keeps innovating the smartwatch category, connecting to your cellular service on its own. It even allows you to monitor your blood oxygen level and take an ECG.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Easy to set
- Long-lasting battery
- It allows you to measure your heartbeat
- You can take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- You need to have a new iPhone 6 and above
Suunto 7 GPS Sports Smart Watch
Working on the Wear OS by Google platform, this smartwatch offers brains, brawn, and beauty. This combination of an elegant graphite strap and copper case looks as great with a suit as it does a swimsuit. It comes preloaded with a value pack of apps, including Adidas running, Strava Summit, Land for hiking, and several from UnderArmour.
Suunto 7 Fitness & Lifestyle GPS SmartwatchSuunto 7 is a GPS sports watch and smartwatch in one, designed to help you get the most out of both your sports and your busy life. It combines Suunto’s versatile sports experience and outdoor maps with the latest smartwatch features from Wear OS by Google. It’s both durable and waterproof, so you can take it anywhere.
- Track exercise with over 70+ sports modes, GPS, and wrist heart rate sensor
- Easily share on the Suunto app or major sports services such as Strava, Endomondo, and TrainingPeaks.
- Suunto 7’s battery can provide up to 40 days with battery saver mode, up to 2 days of smartwatch use, up to 12 hours in GPS mode.
- With Wear OS by Google, see meetings or to-do lists, quickly view incoming messages and calls, and even pay with Google Pay, all from your watch.
- A great watch
- Awesome build quality
- Super fast and responsive operating system
- You have to update the watch to see data on one site
Montblanc Summit 2 Smartwatch
This Montblanc provides the data mining of a smartwatch with the look of a traditional timepiece. Wear OS by Google is the brains behind the beauty, incorporating features such as the jetlag Timeshifter app (guiding when to seek light to reset your circadian clock while traveling), as well as other apps from the Google Playstore (for both Android and iOS).
- Heart rate monitor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Made of Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Emporio Armani Men’s Aviator Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
A simple, elegant expression of the style, the white face, Round stainless steel case, with a grey dial hands and markings makes it easy to read, and the crown and pushers (controlling the stopwatch functions) easy to access.
The mesh band is an amazing addition to the classic design of the watch. It looks expensive, feels nice, and the glass looks marvelous. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone
- 48 mm case
- 22 mm bandwidth
- Mineral crystal
- Quartz movement with a chronograph analog display
- Water-resistant to 50m
- Great design
- It is a unique and stylish luxury watch
- 100% Authentic and Original
Baume & Mercier Classima Mens Dual Time Zone Watch
A watch from 1965 may have inspired this timepiece from Swiss watchmakers Baume & Mercier, but it has a timeless feel. Roman numerals and a classic steel case give it an understated, masculine character, while the blue hour, minute, and second hands add a modern edge. Combined with a dark-brown alligator strap, this is the ultimate modern-meets-retro timepiece and professional addition to your dres’ watch collection.
- Polished stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 9 mm thick)
- White dial with lined center
- Rhodium-plated Leaf hands, Applied rhodium-plated indices, and Roman numerals
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Black alligator leather strap with black stitching
- Runs perfect
- Not heavy
- Dial and hands look different depending on the lighting
Fossil Men’s Machine Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch
Fossil’s Machine Chronograph watch is the ultimate masculine essential. With a sleek black-on-black design and aeronautical-inspired gauges, it is guaranteed to turn heads. The piece features an oversized 45mm black-plated stainless steel case, a black textured dial with silver-tone luminous hands, and three chronograph subdials.
The multifunctional watch also boasts a hardened mineral crystal face, a unique date display window between 4 and 5 o’clock, and a stopwatch function. The matte-black silicone band mimics a metal bracelet for comfort without compromising on style. Adding even more value for money, the band is interchangeable with all Fossil 24mm bands.
- Case size: 45MM
- This watch movement features a quartz crystal that oscillates when a current is applied to it
- A Quartz movement with three separate sub-eyes for the day of the week, date of the month, and 24-hour time
- A multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality
- Stainless steel bracelets are extremely durable and can last the lifetime of a watch with proper care
- Silicone straps are waterproof and very comfortable to wear.
- Acetate watches are extremely durable and lightweight
- Wearable around household sinks or while swimming in shallow water
- Great quality
- Sometimes it will unclasp itself when working
- The individual links on the band are large and therefore it is harder to achieve a very accurate fit
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch for Men
This is the military-inspired timepiece your collection has been waiting for. It is featuring a woven khaki canvas band with a buckle clasp for comfort and adjustability. The stainless steel case houses a black dial with luminous hands protected by an anti-scratch crystal surface.
The watch is water-resistant up to 100 meters, making it well-suited to an active lifestyle—citizen’s Eco-Drive technology powers the functional watch. With regular exposure to natural or artificial light, you’ll never have to replace a battery again.
- The sustainable way to power your watch—no batteries required. Citizen’s proprietary Eco-Drive technology powers your watch using the most renewable energy
- Uses a renewable natural resource by converting any natural or artificial light to energy
- It runs for months, even in darkness, with no need for regular battery replacement
- Read the time no matter where—or how deep—you are.
- Use during swimming and snorkeling at up to 660 feet (~ 201 m)
- Great watch
- Well made
- Water resistance
Hugo Boss Men’s Year-Round Quartz Watch
This classic timepiece contrasts a sumptuous blue face with a rose gold case, making it perfect for everyday wear, even with a suit, while the perforated leather band (which makes us think about luxurious leather seat covers) provides a sporty edge.
- Made from glass that protects the watch from scratches
- Modern and sleek watches with a minimalistic dial
- Quartz movement provides precise timekeeping and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- 2-hand 40 mm Blue IP Case and Mesh Bracelet with Blue Dial
Factors to Consider Before Buying Coolest Watches for Guys
If watches were as easy to buy as monkeys picking peanuts, every man would be proud of sporting his watch. However, considering that some men’s wrists need to be shown the chopping block, Bicity Reviews tells you about few things to consider when buying World’s Best Luxury Watch Brands.
Canvas, gold, silver and titanium, and plastic are some common materials to make a watch. Gold and silver give a luxury look, but they are too costly. Titanium also gives the same look.
Water-resistance is another important feature to consider in a men’s watch. The user who wants to use the in scuba diving they have to get a water resistance featured watch
Timer capability is a common feature of digital watches. Some watches for athletes have features of GPS and timing capability, including track lap, countdown, split, and other features. Timex boasts these timing capabilities. Some analog watch also has timing capability feature.
Watches have two broad types of bands – leather bands, which have various types of leather bands such as a simple leather band, alligator leather bands, crocodile watch bands, etc.; and metal bands, which can be made of precious metal or regular stainless steel.
Your choice of band depends on your preference and, of course, on whether your watch is meant for daily wear or whether it will be a dres’ watch. Traditionally, a leather strap is considered to be dressier than a metal strap; however, it all depends on how elaborate your band is.
Analog or Digital?
This depends completely on your preference and watches use. An analog watch has a dial that has an hour and minute hands with numbers, Roman numbers, or markers that indicate time. A digital watch had an LED display, and the time is displayed numerically.
The analog watch is considered formal for obvious reasons, while the digital watch is casual and sporty. The only time you should buy a digital watch is when you need one for sports. Otherwise, stick to the analog because besides being formal, elegant, and classy, you have a variety of brands and styles to choose from
We hope that the above tips of consideration to buy good watches for guys will help you to select the right one for you, but one thing we must say is that you can’t get all the features in a single watch so you may need to have several to serve all the aspects or else here is the last and very economy tips is to buy one which one is most suitable for your purposes.