What are the best Handheld Deep tissue Massagers
Massage offers many benefits including controlling blood pressure and boosting immunity. Massage is most noted for its ability to help alleviate stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and stiffness. Athletes often use massage as a method to help prevent sports-related injuries. Cancer patients have reported massage therapy as a critical aspect of their treatment plan stating that massage makes chemotherapy a gentler process.
Massage has also been known to benefit children on the Autistic Spectrum as well as those with ADHD and is believed to regulate blood sugar levels in children with diabetes and help premature babies gain weight. Massage therapy can also help prevent conditions such as arthritis, back pain, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, and sports injury.
It used to cost a lot of money to help you ease your pains away. Thanks to modern techniques, we now have the power to relieve our stress with handheld massage devices. We spent a lot of time getting calm and soothed, in the name of research, to bring you the best handheld massagers available.
The benefit of the Handheld Massager is that it allows the user to target specific muscle groups like the shoulders and calves. The percussion massager provides deep tissue massage, and one can add heat for a deeper massage. Extendable handles help reach certain areas in the back.
Follow our top 5 Best Handheld Massagers to get an insight on the best quality, brand, and features to look for when buying Handheld Massagers:
Playmakar Wireless Percussion Massager
The weight of the unit is only 2 lb. which categorizes this percussion massager as lightweight. On the downside, the Li-Ion battery will require some care so that its life can get prolonged. Because of the ergonomic design of the unit, you will be able to massage even the hard to reach spots on your body. Muscle recovery is where this product excels thanks to its 10 mm stroke length. You get to select between 6 speeds for your maximum comfort.
- Bullethead attachment
- Roundhead attachment
- Spade head attachment
- Flathead attachment
- Forkhead attachment
- It can help you perform better in your workouts
- It’s more intense than foam rolling or massage therapy
- It can help you sleep better and manage stress
- Ease Soft Tissue Pain
- Release Lactic Acid
- Accelerate Muscle Recovery
- Stimulate Muscle Growth
- Regulates Blood Circulation
- Gentle Muscle Stretch
- The unit comes with plenty of attachments
- This product works quietly (40-50 dB)
- Its strokes are deep – 10mm
- The unit is wireless – you won’t get tangled up in wires
- Not the sturdiest unit
- The battery’s capacity will diminish over time.
Dowin Massage Gun for Athletes
Dowin massager Gun will meet all your needs as it can relieve the pain in almost any part of your body. Just use one of the 6 massage heads that this unit comes with and enjoy quality pain relief. The motor of the unit is pretty large – 55mm. The speeds that you have at your disposal are 20.
- The maximum strokes that you can get per minute are 3200
- Along with the speed settings, you can also adjust the intensity of the massager
- It is proof that a massager will relieve leg acid
- Once you charge the battery up, you can use the product for about 4 to 6 hours.
- Features a digital screen on the back so that you can set it up easily
- The intensity can be set according to your preferences
- The motor is one of the largest in this product class
- Lifetime warranty
- The battery doesn’t last more than 6 hours
- It may lead to pain when used in excess
RENPHO Rechargeable Handheld Massager
A quick massage will not only help you to physically relax your body, increase blood circulation, increase joint flexibility, but also helps to lessen symptoms of depression and anxiety. A good massage has proved to have positive effects on the human body by reducing stress, pain, and muscle tension.
The Renpho massager will successfully reach your muscles in-depth, and it will give you a relaxing massage. The handheld design allows you to take it wherever you go. The most important trait of the unit is that the 5 massaging heads can work on every part of your body.
While most traditional electric massagers need to get plugged into a wall socket to keep the power on, the RENPHO Electric Percussion Massager has a built-in battery which means that it is easy to use anywhere.
- The motor supports up to 3600 pulses
- It comes with a built-in battery that has a life of 140 minutes before it asks for a recharge.
- Every part of the product consists of solid ABS plastic
- It can endure heavy-duty
- 5 massaging heads
- Flexibility and safety are guaranteed
- Only 20-minute massages: it overheats leaving you with no option than to use it for 20 minutes
- Short battery life
MIGHTY BLISS™ Deep Tissue Back and Body Massager
Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable knots in your back? No need to suffer from a weak powerless flimsy wobbly muscle massager. This Mighty Bliss handheld massager is perfect. Super powerful to increase blood circulation & relax your muscles effectively – Relieves pain in seconds.
This handheld back massager comes with six massage heads that help provide Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, acupoints, and sports massages. Also, the scalp head provides a soothing scalp massage.
- The battery lasts for approximately 120 minutes on a full charge
- Bliss uses three-speed settings to deliver moderately intense massages
- The massager has a super powerful 3,700 revolutions per minute percussion motor
- The massager is slim, has no power cords, and is lightweight
- Weighing only 1.25 pounds, it is both lightweight and portable
- The long handle makes it comfortable to hold and easy to reach hard to reach areas with one hand
- Comes with a lifetime replacement warranty
- It comes with six massage heads providing six massages.
- The motor generates 3,700 percussions per minute
- The battery takes 60 minutes to recharge
- It has a money-back guarantee if the massager fails your expectations
- The massager has a lifetime replacement warranty
- Does not offer heat
Massage Gun Muscle Neck Back Shoulder Massager
This form of deep-tissue massage can work knots and tension out of the muscles, while also enhancing your range of motion and increase blood flow. Deep tissue massager – Percussion massagers, when used correctly, can help reduce your recovery time and help relieve pain, tension, and soreness.
- Handheld Percussion massager works for 6 Different levels
- Deep tissue massager – With Unique Quiet Glide technology and 24V Brushless high-torque motor, the working noise is only 35 dB – 55dB.
- Power last for 6-8 hours after charge
- Suitable for neck spine Achilles tendon.
- Used to help shape the muscles of the body relax
- Massage your back and muscle groups
- Equipped with 2800 mAh high-quality lithium battery
- The battery last 6-8 hour after a full charge
- Comes with 7 massage heads
- Have 6-speed settings
- It’s smaller hence easier to handle
Wahl Model 4232 Lithium Handheld Massager
Deep kneading therapeutic massage helps relax and relieve muscle tightness all over your body. It has a combination of superior power– up to 3,350 pulses per minute and four interchangeable heads for customized pain relief. Variable intensity control allows you to dial in from a gentle relaxing massage to a deep invigorating massage and everything in between depending on your condition or need.
- The Triad muscle massager kneads deep into your muscles and joints to dig deep into your tissue and break up knots.
- Deep muscle rounded attachment head is smooth to create a gentle
- Spine attachment has two large nodes to massage up and down the spine to replicate a masseuse’s hands
- Offers a customized experience from a deep invigorating feeling to a gentle soft massage, & everything in between
- Comes with 4 customizable massage heads
- Long battery life Good for a general surface massage
- Not powerful enough to get deep into the muscle Hard plastic interchangeable heads are a hard plastic
Sonic Handheld Percussion Massage Gun
The design of this Handheld Massager is in a way that treats musculoskeletal complications such as sore tissue and strains. This deep and powerful massager from LifePro Fitness makes use of a powerful brushless motor and 5 different heads to deliver healing and pain-relieving percussions to tired and sore muscles. It’s designed for athletes, exercise fans, and anyone who wants to play an active role in their recovery from muscle issues.
- Generates 60 to 75 decibels of sound
- It comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can work for three to six hours after a charge
- Has a comfortable grip which allows single-handed operation
- Easy to use guide allows you to start using it in minutes
- It rejuvenates sore tissues and aching muscles
- The powerful motor delivers powerful high-penetration waves of relaxation and relief throughout the body
- The trigger-point massage therapy boosts everyday mobility and flexibility
- Provides relief from joint pain, myofascial pain, and sore muscles
- It has 5 preset speeds ranging from 1,200 to 3,600 percussions per minute.
- Last for 3 to 6 hours.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- At 60 to 75 decibels, it’s louder
Rhinowalk Massage Gun
Are you looking for a simple, easy-to-use self-massage tool that does the job on virtually any muscle in your body? Then Rhinowalk Massage Gun can serve you better as it adopts high-quality motor, has ultra-strong heat dissipation function, no crash, it can run for a long time and would not stop working because the movement gets overheated.
At the same time, the high-precision mold makes the machine head and the body tightly connected, the noise in the process of running can be effectively reduced by smooth sliding, it is quieter compared with 53 decibels from other suppliers.
- 24V brushless DC motor and double bearing transmission bring a high power and low noise experience.
- 5 Hrs. Battery Life+2 hrs. battery charge time
- Up to 3200 percussions per minute but no more than 54 dB
- A comfortable non-slip silicone handle is a great experience.
- Has six different speed settings
- Provides up to 2,400 percussions per minute
- Last for up to 5 hours after charge
- It weighs 2.2lbs
Things to Consider before Buying Handheld Massagers
Below are factors to consider before buying Handheld Massagers:
Using heat therapy is probably one of the best ways to unwind after a long day at work. Heat therapy promotes comfort and relaxation, and it can also take the edge off some aches and pains.
One of the advantages of using heat therapy is that it can be an effective treatment for stiffness and cramping. Of course, heat therapy can also be used with good results for other conditions
A handheld massager that has an adjustable speed setting is more versatile than one that doesn’t. Changing the speed will allow you to personalize your massage setting and experience. If you’re in the mood for a relaxing massage, you can set the massager at its lowest speed and get one.
The number of attachments heads the handheld massager has can determine how you can use the unit. Most manufacturers provide more attachment heads or nods with their products, and each nod produces different massage therapy.
Cordless units are the most portable handheld massagers. You can use these units anywhere if they’re charged. You can use them at home, you can use them while you’re lounging in your backyard, and you can use them while you’re at work.
One of the first things you have to take into consideration when you’re looking for a handheld massager is the design. Not all manufacturers use the same design, and some are better than others.
The weight of the handheld massager plays a key role in its versatility. You might buy a top-of-the-line product, but if it’s too heavy for you to hold comfortably, you won’t be able to use it to its full potential.
We hope that after reading our Handheld Massager reviews, you can tell which model is better suited to your particular needs. Some people might enjoy a model that provides a rougher massage, while others might one that comes with a heated massage feature. You can also consider choosing from our list. Thank you for taking the time to read our reviews.
- Chirp Wheel
- Jogging Strollers
- Powerlifting Belts
- Best Inversion Tables
- 5 Best Home gym 2020
- Best Weightlifting Shoes
- Manual treadmills reviews
- Massage Chair Under 1500
- 5 Best Toddler Trampolines
- Best Electric Foot Massagers
- Recumbent Bikes for Seniors
- Cross Training Shoes for Flat Feet
- Best Hand Massagers for Arthritis
- Best Electric Scooter for Climbing Hills