A luxury timepiece is an essential accessory for every woman. They get sophisticated and classic and show off your personality. With so many watches to choose from, it can be challenging to get a handle on who offers what. Keep reading to discover the most popular watch brands for women and how to find the ideal timepiece for you.
We get it—you rely on your phone for the time. But allow us to make a case for the good old watch. Not only are they stylish, but they’re also a discreet way to check the clock during a meeting or a date. Like the white sneaker and perfect black pants, watches are a classic mainstay and will pair well with any trend.
Funky Watches for Women’s
Let’s now get into 20 best Cool Watches for Cheap as we have tested based on factors we will discuss later
Olivia Burton Glasshouse White Dial Ladies Watch
This whimsical watch captivates the eye with an ombré-rainbow glitter dial and loose Swarovski crystals that sparkle and move as you do. Silvery metallic flecks shimmer against the pearly leather strap, perfectly complementing the timepiece’s cheery, playful vibe.
- 30mm case; 12mm bandwidth
- Buckle closure
- Three-hand quartz movement
- Mineral crystal face
- Steel with a rose-gold ionic plate
- Water-resistant up to 3 ATM – 30 meters – 100 feet
- Scratch-resistant Mineral
- Quartz movement
- Silver dial
- Stainless steel case
Daniel Wellington Iconic Link Watch
The Iconic Link features a luxurious metal bracelet with three-piece links; each segment is comprised of solid steel. The distinctive and sculptural lines of the raised midpiece blend effortlessly with the watch case, as our signature twelve index dial takes on a renewed, modern silhouette. The mild rose gold-tone of this piece comes from ion-plating and is custom-made by mixing a hint of copper with a 23-carat gold bar.
- Hardened mineral glass
- Slim profile 9mm casing
- Durable, water-resistant case up to 3 ATM
- The mild rose gold-tone of this piece comes from ion-plating and is custom-made by mixing a hint of copper with a 23-carat gold bar.
- The unique gold tint of the Iconic Link is exclusive to the Iconic collection by Daniel Wellington
New Apple Watch Series 6
Apple builds upon its flagship smartwatch with the addition of a blood oxygen saturation sensor that calculates your SpO2 level on demand and captures periodic background measurements when you’re sleeping and inactive.
Putting this technology in a consumer wearable has never been more important given the global COVID-19 pandemic, as it indicates how well your circulatory and respiratory systems are delivering oxygenated blood to your body and can help you gauge whether a hospital visit is necessary.
The Series 6 has all the excellent health, safety, and lifestyle features of its predecessor. These include ECG readings, high and low heart rate notifications, irregular heart rhythm notifications, menstrual cycle tracking, fall detection, high decibel alerts, emergency SOS, and international emergency calling.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) on demand
- Always-on altimeter for real-time elevation tracking
- Improved wrist-down screen brightness
- WatchOS 7 adds a handwashing countdown timer and sleep tracking
- Fast new processor
- Best third-party app selection
- Attractive new watch colors and band options
- Offers only a slight battery life improvement
GUCCI G-Timeless 38mm Watch
At 38mm in diameter, the G-Timeless is appropriately sized for the retro style. Available in round polished stainless steel, the case is a good visual fit although it’s simplistic. The steel case is the option to go for since the gold-plated finish costs more but feels expensive
- Black leather dial with green and red web
- Dot hour markers with a bee logo at 12 o’clock
- Fixed polished stainless steel bezel
- Powered by the Gucci Ronda battery-operated quartz movement
- Push and pull crown
- Stainless steel tang buckle
- Water-resistant to 50 meters / 160 feet
- Very attractive
Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
It’s no surprise that the Timex Weekender is a classic watch for those with a budget. The Weekender comes in quite a few styles and sizes, but it is the timeless leather or nato strap with the clean face that I love
This watch goes with almost any kind of outfit, with an easy to replace band, 30m water resistance, and it is the USA made. A rarity these days indeed! Especially with the influx of all those Chinese watches on the market.
- Blue or gray stripe nylon slip-thru strap
- Dial Color: cream
- Full rabic Numerals & 24-Hour Military Time
- Polished Silver-Tone 38mm Case
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water-resistant to 30m (100ft)
JBW Luxury Women’s Wrist Watch
JBW is a range of exclusive collectors’ watches that reflects astounding craftsmanship in both form and design. With brilliant plated finishes in gold, silver, white and black metals, JBW opens up a vast arena of eclectic new styles that ideally suits every personal preference.
It has taken the conventional “trend-game” and fused it with crystals and diamonds to turn it on its head completely.
- Designed for sophisticated timepieces to complement the classic but luxurious look
- The 18-karat rose gold-plated three-link bracelet stays securely in place with a double push release clasp
- The three-link bracelet stays securely in place with a double push release clasp
JBW Women’s Olympia Stainless-Steel Watch
This beautiful watch can easily get paired with your most extravagant gown or your favorite little black dress for a night on the town. Dress it up or let the Olympia speak for itself. Either way, you’re sure to attract the right kind of attention.
Luxury, style, and glamour – These are words that can easily describe the Olympia collection by JBW. But words aren’t always enough, are they? Your peers of elegant taste will be at a loss for words upon seeing this incredible timepiece on your wrist.
- The uniquely designed 38mm, stainless steel case features 20 natural, round-cut white diamonds
- The flexible Y-link bracelet get held in place by a secure deployment clasp
Michael Kors Women’s Slim Runway Three-Hand Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
A ritzy style and fashion are the focus of Michael Kors watches. Each one includes features like straps that come in leather or stainless steel, a choice of chronograph or analog, and are all waterproof.
These famous and attractive watches offer multiple metal faceplate colors that get plated on stainless steel, such as yellow gold, rose gold, black, gunmetal, silver, and two-tone.
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind
- Stainless steel bracelets are extremely durable and can last the lifetime of a watch with proper care.
- Featuring a 42mm case
- Round stainless steel case with a rose gold dial
- Withstands splashes or brief immersion in water but not swimming or bathing
- Silicone straps are waterproof and very comfortable to wear
Fossil Women’s Riley Stainless Steel Chronograph Glitz Quartz Watch
There’s no better way to keep your favorite looks fresh than with our swappable, versatile watch straps. Fossil watch allows you to change up your look as often as you like while maintaining your signature style.
- Stainless steel bracelets are extremely durable and can last the lifetime of a watch with proper care
- Silicone straps are waterproof and very comfortable to wear.
- Acetate watches are extremely durable and lightweight
- The strap inner circumference is 175+/- 5MM
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Water-resistant to 100 M
- Water resistance up to 330 feet makes it ideal for bathing, swimming, or snorkeling
- Hardened mineral crystal lens offers durable construction
- Classic shape with a beautiful design offers convenient operation
AGPTEK Smart Watch for Women
- Go non-stop with a long-lasting battery that lasts for days on a single charge
- Activate the stopwatch function on the screen and record the exercise time. You can also use it to calculate more things
- No need to press the home button every time you want to read the display, just raise your wrist and you get what you want
- The fitness watch is IP68 waterproof, you can wear it when washing hands, in the rain, and swimming
- The smartwatch itself contains 5 dials readily available to choose from along with another 30 more dials within the app
- Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring, helping you better understand your health and making a reasonable adjustment to your lifestyle.
BREDA Virgil Square Wrist Watch
Well-appointed with sophisticated defining traits, the Virgil boasts a slim 26mm 18K gold-plated rectangle case that meets a slender, genuine leather black band. With ivory brushed dial and refined sleek edges, the Virgil reflects the sentiment of a vintage timepiece.
- Black Smooth Leather Strap with Gold Buckle Closure
- Water-resistant and Mineral Crystal for long-lasting everyday usage
BREDA Esther Square Wrist Watch
A modern approach to a distinctive and classic style. The Esther carries a bold 26mm square case, sun-ray ivory brushed dial, and fastens with a gold-plated stainless steel bracelet. A style that transcends occasion or trend, created with timeless design in mind.
- Has gold plated stainless steel bracelet strap with push-button clasp enclosure
- 30m Water-resistant and mineral crystal for long-lasting everyday usage
Chopard Imperiale Ladies Rose Gold Diamond Watch
Chopard watches sparkle with personality and diamonds. The brand’s timepieces get known for their free-floating gems behind the sapphire case and are truly dazzling. With a broader range of watches for women than for men, Chopard understands feminine elegance – and does it better than most.
If you’re looking for a watch to make you feel like a princess, then look no further. Make the most of your Chopard watch and wear it with a matching selection of jewelry from the Swiss house.
YAMAY Smart Watch Compatible iPhone and Android Phones Swimming Waterproof
It is sleek and elegant, to look at and feels good on the wrist with a soft strap. Very simple and easy to use with all features enabled thru swipe up, down, left, and right. Has got different faces to choose from, some of them are nice. The health monitoring stuff is quite nice too. Charging doesn’t require a separate stand and is a simple charging cable with leads so easier to carry.
- It has 13 exercise modes including outdoor and indoor activities
- This smartwatch can automaticallymonitor your real-time heart rate and track your sleep status
- YAMAY 022 can be widely compatible with iOS 9.0 and above Or Android 5.0 and above devices, including smartphones, iPad, and tablet
- This watch is IP68 waterproof
- You can customize the watch face with your picture to make it has your style
- This watch can be a practical partner to you when your phone is not handy for some reasons
- Very cheap
- Looks classy
- Battery life is pretty good
- Brightness is great
- Options of many dials
- Can view phone notifications
- Can’t reply to messages or call
Vincero Luxury Women’s Eros Wrist Watch
Vincero’s Ava Watch is exactly that kind of watch. Glamorous without being over-the-top, it’s the perfect everyday timepiece and looks as good in a meeting room as it does on the rooftop terrace of a cocktail bar.
With its ultra-modern rectangular face, this watch is the very definition of edgy and one of the best watches for women. The black version is our favorite: classic, sleek, and understated. But the rose gold and pale pink model evokes sweet feminine charm, while the brushed silver will woo any woman seeking timeless elegance.
Anne Klein Women’s Genuine Diamond Dial Mesh
A high-functioning timepiece with major fashion appeal, and at a bargain price, it could only be this Anne Klein Diamond Dial Watch. A wallet-friendly buy that looks stylish—but will still leave you with enough money to pay rent this month.
The round face is classically elegant while the pared-back dial with the single diamond at noon is a lesson in sophisticated simplicity. With its streamlined silhouette, it’s unobtrusive, and the mineral glass is long-lasting and wear-resistant.
- The slightly domed mineral crystal lens
- Gold-tone mesh bracelet with adjustable end links
- Water-resistant to 30m (100ft)
Vincero Luxury Women’s Eros Wrist Watch with a Leather Watch Band
Vincero’s Eros timepiece is the perfect day-to-day companion. It’s a decent size, has a refined and low-profile dial, its mineral crystal glass is scratch-resistant, while the watch itself is rain-resistant. Plus the stainless steel mesh strap is hard-wearing and lightweight.
Vincero is one of the top women’s watch brands and this watch gets our vote, whether you go for an edgy modern vibe with the matte black version or channel summery romance with the rose-gold model.
- This watch has a distinct look and quality you can feel
- Engraved on the back of all Eros case backs is the motto “Live your legacy
Frederique Constant Women’s
Frédérique Constant watches are some of the most desirable in the watch-making world. Fans of the brand include the likes of actresses Eva Longoria and Gwyneth Paltrow, so you’ll be in good company if you go with this particular timepiece.
This classic watch with a traditional profile will look as good in ten years as it does today. Plus, it will still be keeping time just as accurately thanks to its reliable quartz movement that requires minimum maintenance from you.
- 30 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with deployant-clasp-with-push-button closure
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
Armitron Sport Women’s Digital Chronograph Blush Pink Resin Strap Watch
While analog watches have definite old-school charm and nostalgia value, there’s a lot we can say for a digital watch. They’re durable, convenient, reliable, easy-to-read—and we kind of like that tech aesthetic.
Like this Digital Watch from Armitron. Visually, it’s very appealing, with its slim 27 mm case and a whole range of ice-cream shades to pick from.
Feature-wise, you’ve got a chronograph—or stopwatch—which is great for fitness fanatics trying to beat their personal bests. An alarm means no more rushing in the morning while a calendar means that the end-of-month deadline won’t creep up on you again.
- Matte blush pink resin case and rose gold-tone top ring
- LCD with time, seconds, day, and date
- Functions include: chronograph, alarm, and backlight
- Matte blush pink resin strap with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50M)
Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch
If running is your thing—marathons, cross-country, or training for your first 10K—then you need a watch to help you get over the finish line. Speed along the track leaving nothing but a cloud of dust behind you with the Garmin Forerunner 35 on your wrist.
The Forerunner 35 allows you to monitor all the most important aspects of your running. You can track distance, calories burned, pace, and lot’s more, while the built-in GPS even works out in the woods. The 24/7 heart-rate monitor and the run/walk mode are further bonuses.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Vibration alerts
- New high-resolution display that is perfect for indoor or outdoor viewing
Factors to Consider Before Buying Cool Watches for Women
Have you been looking down at your wrist lately and thinking how nice it would be to have a beautiful new watch? You’ve probably heard that you can get quality watches online for a great price, and that is true in some places. But where do you start, and how do you know you’re getting a quality watch?
One of the big decisions you’ll need to make is what material you want your watch to be off. Depending on the look you want to go for, you’ll need to decide among several materials. You also want to make sure that the material of the watch you choose is of the highest quality.
Of course, a major decision in buying a watch is the design. Watches come in every shape, size, and color imaginable, so it’s a matter of deciding what kind of look you want. Do you prefer bold or sleek, elegant or glamorous?
In any watch buying guide, you’ll consult, the number one listed consideration is budget. So the most important question you should be asking yourself is how much money are you willing to spend on a new watch?
Your budget is the top factor that you should consider when purchasing anything. Besides the obvious reason, knowing your budget is important so that you can easily narrow down the list of timepieces to choose from without breaking the bank.
When considering which color you should choose for your watch’s dial, case, or strap, consider whether you would prefer to have a more neutral-toned watch or if you’d prefer more color.
Neutral toned watches (like designs that are primarily gold, silver, white, or black) are often an excellent option if you want your watch to pair well with a wide range of outfits. Then, watches with a pop of color can be a great option if you would like your watch to add a vibrant or unique look when you wear it.
Style is another major factor to consider when purchasing a women’s watch. While, in the past, women’s watches were primarily made with upscale dress style in mind, today there are also many other types of watches available in women’s ranges. There are women’s dress watches, sports watches, minimalist watches, and much more.
Most watches have a bit of water resistance so that you don’t have to worry about some water splashing on them when you wash your hands. However, many watches (mainly sport) are either splash proof or suitable for swimming and diving.
Take some time to think about what you’re looking for in a watch based on those factors. We hope our post helps you make a good choice of which watch to buy from the vast brand in the market. Feel free to share our post with your friends and family