Best Water Purifiers With Hot And Cold Water Dispenser (RO UV) – Dispensing hot and cold water with RO purification technology is the newly developed technology that helps us to get the RO filtered water in hot, cold, and room temperature environments.
Usually, the best way to ensure germs and bacteria do not enter the body through the water you consume is to drink hot water.
Drinking hot water is the most efficient way to avoid germs and bacteria from entering the body through the water you drink. However, some people prefer to drink cold water. A water purifier that can meet the needs of both of these groups is needed.
Purifiers can be delicate because it is used to define several types of water such as distilled water, de-mineralized water, and even filtered water! But as you can see, some processes for making purified water can be very different from filtered water.
Benefits Of Having Hot And Cold Water Purifier In Home
As you know how to shortlist the water dispenser options, it’s time to learn the benefits of having this dispenser appliance.
- Believe it or not, the water coming out through the dispenser nozzle tastes much better than the normal tap water. You won’t be feeling any bitterness or excess sweetness which usually happens when drinking normal water with tons of impurities.
- Every dispenser has a UV tank that kills the germs present in the cold water. Germs like bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and other microbes get killed, and hence, the water produced is perfect for health.
- There is no need to spend gas on heating the water. Hence, you can easily conserve more energy than you intended to. Also, you won’t even have to keep water in the refrigerator to cool it down.
- Rather than buying bottled water, having a dispenser is a money-saving option. Bottled water does cost a lot, and hence, if you purchase the dispensers, you won’t have to spend so much to get purified water.
Best Water Purifier with Hot and Cold
This article will review some of the best water purifiers for homes with hot and cold.
Let’s get started.
Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
The self-cleaning ozone function will automatically clean the dispenser’s water tank with the injection of ozone by pressing a button.
Want to make your kitchen look stylish? Then it would be best if you tried the AO Smith Z8 Green RO water purifiers. It ensures 100 percent RO purified water, but it helps save 2X water compared to the ordinary water purifiers in India.
This model of the best hot and cold water purifiers has 100 percent recovery with its innovative advanced recovery tech. The RO+SCMT tech helps remove the harmful substances, and the MIN-TECH will add back the required minerals into the purified, healthy water.
This hot and cold water purifier model provides hot and cold water with a single click of a button. No doubt, the water purifier is created especially for suiting your lifestyle and matching your kitchen décor.
- Child safe design granted by the safety lock.
- Three different water temperatures depending on your preferences
- Energy Star accredited due to its low power consumption
- Empty bottle indicator lets you know when you need to change the water bottle
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
- Self-clean ozone function
- Three temperature water output
- Self-cleaning ozone function
- Bottle replacement notification
- Night light feature
- The stainless steel water reservoir
- Great customer service
- No personalized water temperature
Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Purifier
It features 4-stage reverse osmosis filtering for the cleanest water possible. The first stage removes sediment, while the second is an activated carbon filter that helps remove tastes and odors and other contaminants like chlorine.
The third stage is the reverse osmosis filter, and the fourth is a second activated carbon filter. It delivers hot, cold, and room temperature water, and there is a child safety lock on the hot water to reduce the risk of accidental burns.
The Brio Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser also features hot and cold switches, which allows you to turn off any part of the machine you don’t need to save power.
It’s self-cleaning, durably constructed, and has a large dispenser area to fit your cups and mugs.
The only downside to the Brio is that it’s a bit challenging to install and may require you to install a water line.
- 4-stage reverse osmosis filtering
- Hot, cold, and room temperature water
- Durable constructions
- Hot and cold-water switches
- Large dispenser area
- Hot water child safety lock
- Removes 99% of contaminants effectively
- Easy to install and maintain
- Dispensers warm, hot, and cold water
- Hard to install
Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
The Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser is a tall unit that features two-stage filtering. One filter traps sediment, and the second filter is an activated carbon filter that removes other hard-to-remove contaminants like chlorine and lead that can give water an odor or strange taste.
It’s a self-cleaning unit that uses UV light to kill harmful bacteria, and a removable drip tray is easy to empty and rinse.
It also features hot and cold-water shutoff switches and delivers water in three temperatures, hot, cold, and room temperature.
The hot water has a child safety lock, and a built-in night light eliminates fumbling around in the dark. A complete installation kit comes with the dispenser.
We found the Brio Dispenser too large to fit on a countertop, so you need to make sure you have space before purchase. Also, the water didn’t taste as good as some of the brands with more stages of filtration.
- Light indicators for nighttime usage.
- Three water temperature settings available.
- Self-cleaning model.
- 2-stage filtering
- Three water temperatures
- Includes installation kit
- Removable drip tray
- Hot water child safety lock
- Night light
- Hot and cold-water shutoff switches
- It doesn’t filter as well as other models
- Too tall to sit on a countertop
Avalon B8BLK Countertop Bottles Hot and Cold Water Purifier
The Avalon Countertop Bottles Hot and Coldwater purifiers are some of the best hot and cold water filtration systems in the market today. It comes in an innovative and attractive design which might make you choose it over other water purifiers.
It has a powerful compressor perfect for those who love ice-cold water.
If you’re a coffee-lover, this purifier will give you boiling water but not at the expense of your kids’ safety. This water purifier comes with a child lock to prevent accidents.
This hot and cold purifier has a nightlight that enables you to see the sprout at night. We love this Avalon model because it uses activated carbon filters that are NSF/ANSI certified. It also has a sediment filter, and it comes with a water line that can be connected to your water source.
When the tap water gets into this filtration system, it goes through a 2 stage purification process and then goes to the hot and cold tanks, respectively.
Avalon B8BLK Countertop Bottles is a good purifier for those who don’t stress changing water bottles now and then.
What makes this among the best water purifier is the leak indicator that Avalon has. This indicator monitors the water flow from the tap up to the machine to easily know if there is leakage.
- Bottles so it reduces the stress of refilling water bottles frequently
- Effectively removes lead, chlorine, bacteria, and other impurities
- It has a compact design and size so that it can be placed anywhere in the house.
- Long-life water filters that filter about six months
- Easy to install and use
- NSF certified
- Users complain that the measurements listed are incorrect
Avalon A12 Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
Avalon A12 Countertop Bottleless is among the best water purifier. It is made of stainless steel and is one of the most durable water purifiers you can find on the market today. It comes with a complete installation kit and detailed, so you don’t need to buy extra fittings.
This dual water filtration system has a sediment remover and a carbon block filter with a filter life of 6 months or 1500 gallons.
Avalon A12 Countertop water purifier has three temperature settings, meaning you can comfortably get warm, hot, and cold water for your favorite soup or smoothie with just a single press on a button.
If you have kids, you don’t have to worry about accidental burns because the Avalon A12 has a child lock feature that you can turn off on the hot water sprout and prevent accidental spillage.
This purification system has a self-cleansing purification technology, too, that makes it easy to maintain the Avalon A12 Countertop.
Built-in filtration and self-cleaning make the Avalon line of water coolers the natural choice for any home or office.
If you value quality drinking water, but you don’t need a whole house filtration system, any of these bottle-less water dispensers will save you money and the environment!
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 19 inches
- Weight: 30 Pounds
- Dual Filtration System (Sediment/Carbon Block)
- 3-Way Temperature Mode
- Self Cleaning System
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- Installation Kit
- Compact design for countertops
- Self Cleaning Ozone System
- Dual Filtration System (Sediment and active carbon)
- 3 Way Temperature option
- Installation requires a moderate level of expertise.
- Smaller capacity filters require more frequent replacement
- More costly to operate than the freestanding model
Buyers Guide for Best Water Purifier with Hot and Cold Water
Purchasing a water purifier requires both research and analysis from the point of health and the budget. When there are so many water purifiers available on the market, it’s crucial to check the advantages and disadvantages of each feature so that you can find a purifier best suited for your home or office.
The latest models of water purifiers provide you with both hot and cold water. The endless number of options make the selection process difficult, and thus we listed three significant factors that will help you narrow down your choices.
1. Filter Technology
Have you heard of all those fancy terms in the water purifier advertisements and wondered what those terms mean? If yes, then here are some of the technologies used in the water purifiers to provide you with safe drinking water.
- TDS controllers: Stands for total dissolved solvents and TDS controllers in water purifiers control the concentration of dissolved substances in water like inorganic salts.
- Pre-sediment filters: These remove more significant impurities and protect your RO membrane from getting damaged. They also reduce the load on RO and increase product life.
- Pre-Activated Carbon filter: Water contains many dissolved salts and decaying material that gives it an unpleasant odor, and this filter removes substances that may add odor to the water.
- Ultrafiltration (UF):This filter traps all the minute impurities before the water goes ahead with RO purification.
- RO semipermeable membrane:This provides the highest degree of purification as it removes 95 to 99 % of TDS by using the reverse osmosis process.
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection: It removes all microorganisms, viruses, bacteria, and pesky spores from the water, making it entirely safe for consumption.
- Post-Activated Carbon filter: Any remaining impurity that might add odor to the water is removed by this filter.
- Mineralizers: This replenishes the essential minerals in the water to make the final output suitable for consumption.
2. Tank Capacity
Capacity is the amount of water that the water purifier can purify in liters per hour. It is a crucial factor to consider before purchasing any water purifier because it will determine whether you’ll have enough water to drink, irrespective of whether it’s a scorchy summer or chilly winter.
The capacity suitable for your home depends on how many members you have in your family. If you are a small or medium-sized family, then anywhere between 7-8 liters of the storage tank can fulfill most of your needs.
But if you have a more prominent family, then you should opt for more capacity to ensure you don’t run low on water when it’s needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to run hot water through a water filter?
Even though it is safe to run hot water through the filters, the system is slightly different in the dispensers. As the water is heated at high temperatures, most microbes are killed, and hence the water is usually not passed through the filter.
How does a hot and cold water dispenser work?
In a hot and cold water dispenser, two columns of activated carbon remove the heavy particles. After that, water is either passed through the heating element or the freezing chamber.
The water coming out of the heating chamber is directly dispensed through the nozzle. The cold water is passed through a UV chamber which kills the microbes and then dispensed.
Which water is lighter, hot, or cold? Why?
Hot water is lighter than cold water. When water is heated, it expands in volume, and the molecules start moving, generating convection currents. As the density remains the same, an increase in the volume decreases the weight.
How do water dispensers heat water so quickly?
In the dispensers, the water is passed through a heating element which usually heats the water at 95° Celsius. At such a high temperature, water can get heated quickly as compared to a gas burner.
Do all solutes dissolve faster in hot water?
No, not all solutes dissolve faster in hot water. If the solute is not soluble in water, and its solubility temperature is higher than the boiling point of water, heating the water will not dissolve the solute.
Your dispenser allows you to choose whether you’d like to have cold or hot water and that itself introduces a lot of convenience in your life.
From making a quick black coffee to pouring hot water on your ramen, your dispenser could handle all of it easily, and therefore we highly recommend buying a hot and cold water dispenser.
Hot and cold water purifiers are quite expensive and need considerable investment. If budget is a constraint for you, you should reconsider your plan and choose a regular water purifier.
If budget is not a constraint, buying a hot and cold water purifier can reduce the extra burden of cooling or heating the purified water.
The only advice that we would like to give is to choose wisely whether you should buy a hot and cold water purifier or a regular RO water purifier.