If you’re one of the millions of iPhone users in the world, you know how delicate your smartphone can be. To keep your iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, or any previous generation safe and stylish, you should buy the absolute best case to protect it.
The iPhone 12 Pro is a touch heavier, but the dimensions are the same, meaning you can use cases for each phone interchangeably. Too many people have experienced the devastation of a smashed iPhone screen. Don’t let that happen to you too.
With that in mind, we have come up with a list that we hope will help you make the right decision to purchase the best iPhone 12 case. Let’s start.
What is the Best iPhone 12 Case?
We have tested and researched best iPhone case as outlined below. Let’s get started
Apple Silicone Case with MagSafe
Apple gives its classic silicone case an upgrade to include a built-in magnet that supports MagSafe, its new fast-charge technology. Those with an Apple MagSafe connector can snap it onto the back of the case and juice up without the need for the plugin. The case comes in a range of colors, from navy and black to coral and Product.
In-hand, the soft-touch silicone feels nicer than in other cases. The micro-fiber interior keeps your iPhone safe from errant grit that might find its way into the case.
- The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand.
- With built-in magnets that align perfectly with iPhone 12 or 12 Pro, the case offers a magical attach and detach experience every time.
- The perfectly aligned magnets make wireless charging faster and easier than ever before
- Like every Apple-designed case, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process.
- Very protective of phone
- Slim profile
- Multiple possibilities for connections using the MagSafe
- Very soft yet easy to grip,
- feels nice in the hand
- Very soft
- It has a strong chemical scent
totallee Thin iPhone 12 Pro Case
Totallee cases buck the over-engineering trend and do something that could be called, well, “under-engineered.” Their Thin Case for the iPhone 12 Pro is .02 inches thick.
It barely adds any weight to the iPhone, yet it still protects the rear glass and sides from drops and scratches. The raised lip around the camera is covered as well. There’s even a clear version if you want to get more minimalist.
- One of the thinnest iPhone 12 Pro cases on the market that helps you maintain the original beauty of your iPhone
- Pair it with a totallee screen protector for extra protection
- Unlike similar products, this thin iPhone 12 Pro case got designed to fit your phone perfectly and not become loose and peel off your phone.
- This case offers everything you need in an iPhone 12 Pro case and nothing you don’t.
- Price is best
- Look good
- Truly Thin
- Side button interference
OtterBox Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition Case for iPhone 12
Built like a tank and easy to grip, the Defender Series Pro is a chunky screenless case that’s rigid and solid. It will protect your iPhone from drops, and the port covers keep your charging port and mute switch free of debris. The soft microfiber backing will keep the glass back of your iPhone scratch-free as well. It comes with a belt holster that can double as a kickstand.
- Multi-layer defense
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- The Defender Series Pro has an antimicrobial coating and is infused with a silver-additive to inhibit microbial growth.
Razer Arctech Pro for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Case
Gone are the confusing variations of the previous cases, now Razer’s thrown everything they’ve learned at a single next-gen case. The case has a layer of Thermapene inside that traps and directs heat out of the case’s back. That should keep your phone cool and protected. This year’s Arctech Proline is also antimicrobial to keep germs from growing on your iPhone.
Razer is a computer gaming company, and they use something like the thermal paste cooling material to draw heat from your phone and radiate it out from the case into the air. This results in a tested difference of approximately 10 degrees F cooler (or about 6 degrees C)
- Designed for unhindered gaming performance
- Wireless charging compatible
- Offers thermal protection without impacting internet connectivity, ensuring smooth gameplay and video streaming
- A scratch-resistant backplate with shock-absorbent sidewalls allow the Razer Arctech case to protect against most minor accidents
Spigen Slim Armor CS Designed for iPhone 12 Case
The Spigen Slim Armor Wallet is a stealthy entry in the “wallet case” category. Rather than looking like an old school checkbook, this case looks like a sleek polycarbonate case. Slide the hidden door open, and you can store two cards.
Without the cards loaded, the Slim Armor Wallet is still wireless charging compatible. I’m impressed with how thin Spigen managed to keep the case, especially since even Apple’s MagSafe card wallet is more obtrusive.
- Dual Layers + Air Cushion Technology
- The Exterior card slot holds up to 2 cards
- Minimal design is slimmer than wallets and sleek in appearance
SupCase Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for iPhone 12
If you’re looking for something slim, stylish, and practical, then look no further than the Supcase Unicorn Beetle iPhone case. The sleek design doesn’t bulk up your smartphone, yet its protection technology is designed to protect against drops of up to 15ft.
The raised lip over the iPhone’s impressive camera helps keep the lens scratch-free. It comes in a range of sizes and colors. This particular model is for the iPhone 12 series, but it’s also available for the iPhone 11 and earlier. It comes in a range of colors too.
- Built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising touch sensitivity
- Detachable swiveling belt clip holster for convenient, hands-free, pocket-free carrying
- Precise cutouts ensure full access to iPhone ports, functions, and features
- Built-in kickstand
- Rotatable holster clip
- Raised bezels
- Texturized grip
- Shockproof TPU bumper
- Come with its screen protector
- Thick enough to withstand scratches and drops and it seems fairly water resistant
- Not very transparent
Pela Phone Case for iPhone 12
All of their stylish designs are of 100% natural-made materials and are completely compostable. They also sell a zero-waste liquid screen protector and the world’s first biodegradable AirPods case! Their cases are stylish and protective, and your iPhone will survive a drop of up to 4ft with a Pela Case on!
Also, 5% of all of Pela’s sales get donated to the charities dedicated to helping the planet and keeping our oceans free from plastic. So, if you want to do your bit to protect the environment and your iPhone, you’ll love Pela cases.
- Pela cases are of plants made and got verified to meet ASTM D6400 standards for compostability
- You’ll love the soft and natural grip texture of this case
- Pela Case is the first product made from Flaxstic
kate spade new york Protective Hardshell Case for iPhone 12
If you prefer to buy from a well-known premium brand, this sleek design by Kate Spade might be the one for you. Slim and stylish, it has a protective hard shell and a lightweight, snug fit. The back got bejeweled with gems for a touch of glamour and inscribed with the timeless Kate Spade logo.
It also offers plenty of peace of mind, as it has been drop tested from 10ft. It is scratch-resistant and made with shock-absorbing technology for durable, long-lasting protection.
If you’re after a dash of style and a case that shows off your phone, this designer iPhone case could be exactly what you’re looking for. It’s also available in black, gold, and other colors.
- Co-molded hardshell case and shock-resistant bumper provide long-lasting protection
- Lightweight, easy-grip design perfect for everyday use
- Premium signature Kate Spade New York graphic prints and colors
- Glossy finish enhances the overall style and creates a sleek look and feel
Mkeke Compatible with iPhone 12 Case
It’s hard to beat Mkeke for their consistently good designs and great prices when it comes to overall affordability. With nearly fifteen thousand positive reviews online, this transparent case ranges from $10 and is quite simply the best iPhone cover on the market today.
- Particular case designed for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro released in 2020.
- Tpu and Pc offer more robust protection from sudden dropping.
- A precise charging cutout fits your device’s volume buttons, side buttons, and curves without adding bulk.
- Crystal case makes you enjoy the look of your phone while providing extra protection.
- Provides a firm and comfortable grip, thanks to a gracefully
- The case feels soft and comfortable to hold
- The cut opening on the case are well cut so it is easy to reach the charging port, the camera opening is clear and buttons are easy to reach
- The clear case makes it easy to see the color of your phone
- The case is strong and durable
- It supported wireless charging
Vena Wallet Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 12
It’s one thing for a case to protect the phone, but it’s another to have it double as a stand or a wallet. The Vena Commute case does both. A nifty accordion drawer on the back hides up to three credit cards and can also get folded into a mini stand for watching movies.
The extra functionality adds a bit of bulk to the case, but its tapered design gives it a semi-slim feel. The somewhat recessed buttons look good and have a good click to them, while the mute switch is easy to access. And the metallic accents make the case look professional and sophisticated.
- The hidden card slot securely stores IDs, credit or debit cards, or even transit cards
- The foldable leather flap on the back of the case doubles as a kickstand so you can watch videos at desired angle and comfort.
- Precise cutouts and great tactile buttons are designed to maintain the same great tactile feedback from your phone’s buttons.
- The leather flap is compatible with magnetic car phone mounts – no additional plate or adhesive needed.
Grip2ü for iPhone 12 Mini Boost Clear Phone Grip Case
The Grip2u Slim case would be just another plastic case for the iPhone if not for its signature feature: a built-in rubber handle. And it’s a good thing it’s there since the thin TPU material is quite slippery. The buttons are a little stiff, and the strap seems like it might stretch out over time, but those are small prices to pay for one of the most practical cases we’ve ever seen.
- An easy-to-hold band that prevents drops and falls in the first place
- The Boost offers complete, heavy-duty protection for even the worst falls
- This innovative case for the iPhone 12 Mini has a built-in kickstand
Mous Protective Case for iPhone 12
Colorful silicone cases are a dime a dozen for the iPhone, but the Mous Limitless 3.0 case isn’t one of them. The model we tested is walnut-made, but it also comes in bamboo, carbon fiber, and speckled leather. The wood grain is a bit slick to the touch, but the sides add an excellent grip that’ll keep your iPhone 12 from slipping out of your hands.
There’s even a hidden compartment on the inside for two extra SIM cards and an ejector tool. The buttons feel great, but it’s a little tricky to take off, which kind of defeats the purpose of the hidden compartments. But it looks so good you’re unlikely to take it off too often.
- Superior impact-absorbing AiroShock technology and innovative engineering provide first-class protection.
- Sleek, stylish, and made with authentic, high-quality materials, Limitless 3.0 protects your phone without adding bulk.
- Texture makes the phone easy to hold
- Great drop protection
- Raised sides protect the screen from damage
ESR Machina Series Case Compatible with iPhone 12
ESR’s cases are among the cheapest you can get, but they fit and feel like they should cost a whole lot more. The Machine case has a firm, rugged exterior with a fantastic texture, an excellent ergonomic design, and a cool pop of color around the camera. But our favorite feature is the pop-out stand that’s sturdy enough to keep the iPhone 12 propped in portrait or landscape mode and still use it.
- A raised screen bezel and drop-guard camera frame protect your phone’s most fragile parts from cracks and scratches
- The adjustable metal kickstand allows you to comfortably watch movies or video-call friends in both portrait and landscape mode
- Perfectly-aligned cutouts give you full access to all ports, speakers, and buttons without having to take off your case
Moshi iGlaze Hardshell Case Compatible with iPhone 12
Moshi’s hard-shell iGlaze case provides excellent protection and has the precise fit the brand gets known for. It supports Moshi’s own “SnapTo” magnetic attachment system, which is good news for those invested in those accessories and bad news for those looking for MagSafe compatibility. It does support wireless charging, whoever. So MagSafe accessories will not magnetically attach, but they will charge through the iGlaze case.
- Available in a range of fashionable colors
- Surrounding iGlaze is a stylish embossed frame that improves grip and provides added bump and shock protection
Pelican Protector Series Case for iPhone 12
Pelican’s Protector series cases are a little pricey but offer excellent impact resistance without too much-added bulk and have a nice grippy feel. For an extra $5 you can get a “sling” version that has a permanently attached hand or wrist strap on the back, which seems like a good idea for outdoor sports enthusiasts.
- Military-grade drop protection- Tested to Military Specifications to survive multiple drops
- Micropel Protection to keep your case looking like new
- Dual Layer Protection- An added layer of protection against cracks, breaks, and other damage
- Feels good to touch
- Made of high quality
- A bit heavy
When it comes to selecting the Best iPhone 12 case brand for your iPhone case, there’s plenty of competition, but ultimately you want to be able to trust who you’re buying from. Whether that’s from a track record of creating quality products or recent reviews from repeat customers, In our post above, we have reviewed the best iPhone case brands on the market.