Best iPhone 12 Cases for Protection
If you’re one of the millions of iPhone users around the world, you’re well aware of how delicate your device can be. So you should buy the best case for your iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, or any previous generation to keep it safe and stylish.
The iPhone 12 Pro is slightly heavier, but the dimensions are the same so that you can use cases for both phones. Unfortunately, too many people have been devastated by a shattered iPhone screen. Don’t let this happen to you.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list that we hope will assist you in making the best iPhone 12 case purchase decision. Let’s get started.
We tested and researched the best iPhone cases, which are listed below. So, let us get this party started.
Apple Silicone Case with MagSafe
Apple upgrades its classic silicone case with a built-in magnet that supports MagSafe, the company’s new fast-charging technology. Those who have an Apple MagSafe connector can snap it onto the back of the case and charge without the need for a plug. The case is available in various colours, ranging from navy and black to coral and product.
The soft-touch silicone feels better in hand than in other cases. In addition, the microfiber interior protects your iPhone from grit that may find its way into the case.
- The silicone exterior has a silky, soft-touch finish that feels great in your hand.
- The case features built-in magnets that perfectly align with the iPhone 12 or 12 Pro, resulting in a magical attach and detach experience every time.
- Wireless charging is now faster and easier than ever, thanks to perfectly aligned magnets.
- Like every other Apple-designed case, it is subjected to thousands of hours of testing during the design and manufacturing processes.
The iPhone is well-protected.
The profile is slim.
There are numerous ways to connect using MagSafe.
Very soft but easy to hold,
It feels good in the hand.
It has an overpowering chemical odour.
totallee Thin iPhone 12 Pro Case
Totallee cases defy the over-engineering trend by doing something that could be described as “under-engineered.” Their Thin Case for the iPhone 12 Pro is available for purchase. 02 inch in thickness
It adds very little weight to the iPhone while protecting the rear glass and sides from drops and scratches. The raised lip around the camera is also covered. There’s even a clear version if you want to keep things simple.
- One of the thinnest iPhone 12 Pro cases on the market helps you keep your iPhone’s original beauty.
- Combine it with a totallee screen protector for added security.
- Unlike similar products, this thin iPhone 12 Pro case was designed to fit your phone perfectly and not become loose and peel off your phone.
- This iPhone 12 Pro case has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
The best value is the price.
It looks good.
Interference with the side buttons
OtterBox Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition Case for iPhone 12
The Defender Series Pro is a chunky screenless case that’s rigid and solid, built like a tank and easy to grip. It will protect your iPhone from drops, and the port covers will keep debris out of your charging port and mute switch. The soft microfiber backing will also protect the glass back of your iPhone from scratches. It comes with a belt holster that also functions as a kickstand.
- Multiple layers of defence
- A belt-clip holster with a kickstand is included for hands-free media viewing.
- Port covers keep out dust and debris.
- The Defender Series Pro has an antimicrobial coating and is infused with a silver additive to inhibit microbial growth.
Razer Arctech Pro for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Case
Gone are the perplexing variations of previous cases; instead, Razer has thrown everything they’ve learned at a single next-generation case. Inside the case is a layer of Thermapene that traps and directs heat out the back. This should keep your phone cool and safe. This year’s Arctech Proline is also antimicrobial, which helps to keep germs at bay on your iPhone.
Razer is a computer gaming company that uses thermal paste cooling material to draw heat from your phone and radiate it out of the case into the air. This results in a tested difference of about 10 degrees Fahrenheit cooler (or about 6 degrees C)
- They are designed to provide unrivalled gaming performance.
- Wireless charging is supported.
- Provides thermal protection without interfering with internet connectivity, resulting in smooth gameplay and video streaming.
- The Razer Arctech case protects against most minor accidents thanks to a scratch-resistant backplate and shock-absorbent sidewalls.
Spigen Slim Armor CS Designed for iPhone 12 Case
The Spigen Slim Armor Wallet is a low-key addition to the “wallet case” category. Rather than resembling an old-school checkbook, this case resembles a sleek polycarbonate case. You can store two cards by sliding the hidden door open.
The Slim Armor Wallet is wireless charging compatible even when no cards are loaded. Spigen’s ability to keep the case as thin as possible is impressive, especially since Apple’s MagSafe card wallet is more obtrusive.
- Air Cushion Technology + Dual Layers
- The exterior card slot can accommodate up to two cards.
- The minimalist design is slimmer than wallets and has a sleek appearance.
SupCase Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for iPhone 12
If you’re looking for a slim, stylish, and functional iPhone case, look no further than the Supcase Unicorn Beetle. The slim design does not add bulk to your smartphone, but its protection technology is designed to withstand drops of up to 15 feet.
A raised lip protects Apple’s impressive camera around the lens to prevent scratches. It is available in a variety of sizes and colours. This model is designed for the iPhone 12 series, but it is also available for iPhone 11 and earlier models. It is also available in a variety of colours.
- The built-in screen protector prevents scratches while maintaining touch sensitivity.
- Detachable swivelling belt clip holster for hands-free, pocketless carrying
- Exact cutouts allow complete access to iPhone ports, functions, and features.
- Integrated kickstand
- Holster clip that rotates
- Bezels with raised edges
- The grip is textured.
- TPU bumper that is shockproof
It comes with a screen protector.
It’s thick enough to withstand scratches and drops, and it appears to be water-resistant.
Not very open and honest
Pela Phone Case for iPhone 12
All of their fashionable designs are made entirely of natural materials and are completely compostable. They also sell the world’s first biodegradable AirPods case and a zero-waste liquid screen protector! Their cases are both fashionable and protective, and your iPhone will survive a 4ft drop with a Pela Case on!
Furthermore, 5% of all Pela sales are donated to charities dedicated to helping the planet and keeping our oceans free of plastic. So, if you want to do your part to protect the environment while also protecting your iPhone, you’ll appreciate Pela cases.
- Pela cases are made from plants and have been verified to meet ASTM D6400 compostability standards.
- This case’s soft and natural grip texture will appeal to you.
- Pela Case is the first Flaxstic product.
kate spade new york Protective Hardshell Case for iPhone 12
If you prefer to buy from a well-known premium brand, this sleek Kate Spade design might be the one for you. It’s slim and stylish, with a hard shell that protects and a lightweight, snug fit. The back was embellished with gems for a touch of glitz and inscribed with the iconic Kate Spade logo.
It also provides a lot of peace of mind because it has been drop tested from 10 feet. In addition, it is scratch-resistant and features shock-absorbing technology for long-lasting protection.
This designer iPhone case may be just what you’re looking for if you want a little bit of style and a case that shows off your phone. It’s also available in black, gold, and a variety of other colours.
- Long-lasting protection is provided by a co-moulded hard-shell case and a shock-resistant bumper.
- The lightweight, easy-to-grip design is ideal for everyday use.
- Kate Spade New York graphic prints and colours are of the highest quality.
- The glossy finish adds to the overall style and creates a sleek appearance and feel.
Mkeke Compatible with iPhone 12 Case
Mkeke is difficult to beat for its consistently good designs and great prices when it comes to overall affordability. This transparent case, which starts at $10 and has nearly fifteen thousand positive reviews online, is quite simply the best iPhone cover on the market today.
- In 2020, Apple will release a particular case for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
- Tpu and PC provide more robust protection against sudden drops.
- A precise charging cutout complements your device’s volume buttons, side buttons, and curves while adding no bulk.
- The crystal case enhances the appearance of your phone while also providing additional protection.
- Because of its gracefully curved shape, it provides a firm and comfortable grip.
The case is soft and pleasant to hold.
The case’s cut openings are well cut so that the charging port is easily accessible, the camera opening is clear, and the buttons are easily accessible.
The clear case allows you to see the colour of your phone.
The case is solid and long-lasting.
It allowed for wireless charging.
Vena Wallet Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 12
It’s one thing to have a case that protects your phone, but it’s quite another to have one that also serves as a stand or a wallet. The Vena Commute case accomplishes both. A clever accordion drawer on the back conceals up to three credit cards and folds into a mini stand for watching movies.
The additional functionality adds bulk to the case, but the tapered design gives it a semi-slim appearance. The slightly recessed buttons look good and have a good click, and the mute switch is easily accessible. The metallic accents add a professional and sophisticated touch to the case.
- The hidden card slot securely stores IDs, credit or debit cards, or even transit cards. • The foldable leather flap on the back of the case doubles as a kickstand, allowing you to watch videos at your preferred angle and comfort.
- Precise cutouts and great tactile buttons are designed to maintain the same great tactile feedback as the buttons on your phone.
- The leather flap is compatible with magnetic car phone mounts and does not require an additional plate or adhesive.
Grip2ü for iPhone 12 Mini Boost Clear Phone Grip Case
The Grip2u Slim case would be just another plastic iPhone case if it didn’t have its distinguishing feature: a built-in rubber handle. It’s a good thing it’s there because the thin TPU material is quite slick. The buttons are a little stiff, and the strap appears to stretch out over time, but these are minor flaws in exchange for one of the most functional cases we’ve ever seen.
- The easy-to-hold band prevents falls and drops from happening in the first place.
- The Boost provides complete, heavy-duty protection against even the most severe falls.
- This unique case for the iPhone 12 Mini includes a built-in kickstand.
Mous Protective Case for iPhone 12
Colourful silicone cases for the iPhone are plentiful, but the Mous Limitless 3.0 case is not one of them. The model we tested is walnut, but it is also available in bamboo, carbon fibre, and speckled leather. The wood grain is a little slick to the touch, but the sides provide an excellent grip, preventing your iPhone 12 from slipping out of your hands.
There’s even a hidden compartment for two extra SIM cards and an ejector tool on the inside. The buttons feel great, but they’re a bit challenging to remove, defeating the hidden compartments’ purpose. However, it looks so good that you’re unlikely to take it off very often.
- Excellent impact absorption First-rate protection is provided by AiroShock technology and innovative engineering.
- Limitless 3.0 is sleek, stylish, and made of genuine, high-quality materials. In addition, it protects your phone without adding bulk.
- The phone’s texture makes it easy to hold.
- Excellent drop resistance
- Raised sides guard the screen against damage.
ESR Machina Series Case Compatible with iPhone 12
ESR’s cases are among the most affordable on the market, but they fit and feel like they should be much more expensive. The exterior of the Machine case is firm and rugged, with a fantastic texture, an excellent ergonomic design, and a cool pop of colour around the camera. But our favourite feature is the pop-out stand, which is strong enough to prop up the iPhone 12 in portrait or landscape mode while still using it.
- A raised screen bezel and drop-guard camera frame protect the most vulnerable parts of your phone from cracks and scratches.
- The adjustable metal kickstand lets you watch movies or video call friends in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Perfectly aligned cutouts allow you to access all ports, speakers, and buttons without removing your case.
Moshi iGlaze Hardshell Case Compatible with iPhone 12
Moshi’s hard-shell iGlaze case offers excellent protection and the precise fit that the brand has become known for. In addition, it supports Moshi’s own “SnapTo” magnetic attachment system, which is suitable for those who have invested in those accessories but bad news for those who want MagSafe compatibility. It does, however, support wireless charging. As a result, MagSafe accessories will not magnetically attach but will charge via the iGlaze case.
- Available in a variety of trendy colours
- Surrounding iGlaze is a fashionable embossed frame that improves grip and adds bump and shock protection.
Pelican Protector Series Case for iPhone 12
The Protector series cases from Pelican are a little pricey, but they provide excellent impact resistance without adding too much bulk and have a nice grippy feel. For an additional $5, you can get a “sling” version with a permanently attached hand or wrist strap on the back, which appears to be a good idea for outdoor sports enthusiasts.
- Military-grade drop protection-tested to Military Specifications to withstand multiple drops.
- Micropel Protection to keep your case looking as good as new.
- Dual Layer Protection- Adds an extra layer of defence against cracks, breaks, and other damage.
- Pleasant to the touch
- High-quality construction
- A little heavy
There is a lot of competition when it comes to choosing the Best iPhone 12 case brand for your iPhone case, but ultimately you want to be able to trust who you’re buying from. Whether it’s due to a track record of producing high-quality products or recent reviews from repeat customers, we’ve reviewed the best iPhone case brands on the market in our previous post.