The iPhone X is a beautiful piece of technology, so you want to maintain those sleek lines as much as possible. Still, it is a serious investment and one that deserves premium protection.
As such, you need to determine what you prize most. Also, how much you are willing to spend, as while these cases are class, no case delivers the best in everything, with some geared toward maximum protection, others toward keeping the phone looking top dollar, and others pricing portability and compactness.
The beauty of the iPhone X is in its glossy design, but there are plenty of stylish ways to protect it and show off your personality. Some cases display the phone in its almost-natural state; others double as wallets while still offering rugged protection or whimsical cartoon decoration.
Best iPhone 10 Cases
Below is a list of the best iPhone x case
Otter Pop for iPhone X and XS
If you are a fan of the Popsocket and Otterbox lines, this is the combo for you. This case takes away the issue of having that bulge on the back of your phone case when you are trying to put your phone in your pocket!
The added feature is that you can now charge your phone wirelessly because now that the Popsocket flushes Into the case, you can get the wireless charger’s connectivity without having to remove your case or kill your charger port too fast!
You do not need to buy another PopGrip every time you want to get in on the swapping action. A PopTop is a swappable top without a sticky base. Choose “Top Only” when you shop for these products to save a few bucks.
- Wireless charging made possible with easy removal of the PopTop
- Designed exclusively to fit the Apple iPhone X/XS
- Dimensions 5.86″ L x 3.05″ W x 0.62″ D when collapsed, and 1.23″ D when expanded
- Swappable design for infinite PopTop interchangeability, designed for a slim, pocketable profile
- Built-in pop socket PopGrip
- Huge variety of color
Humixx Shockproof Series iPhone X Case
The black X case provides a beautiful look and feel. It has to add some minimal thickness to your phone since its hardback is just thick enough to protect the camera and lie flat on a flat surface. The front rim is also high enough to cover the screen from touching down on tabletops, even with a good screen protector in place.
- Equipped with independent buttons, making them feel sensitive when pressed, with a definite tactile feedback
- The edgings around the side fit tightly to the mobile phone body, which stops any dust from entering and scratching the body of the iPhone X
- 180-Days Quality Guarantee and 7-Days Money Back Policy
- Humixx Shockproof Series has been tested on Military Grade Drop Test by SGS
- Nice feel in the hand
- Perfect fit on iPhone XS and X
- Buttons are very tactile and positive
- Pocket-friendly finish (meaning not too grippy which could be a con for some)
- Low profile, not bulky at all
- The finish on the case is not super grippy
OTOFLY Liquid Silicone Case for iPhone x
This flexible and straightforward iPhone X/XS case is made from superior quality liquid silicone gel, safe and environmentally friendly, super soft, durable, and resistant to turn yellow with time. The design of fingerprint-proof and dirt resistant ensures a perfect and natural clean display of your iPhone.
This case is soft, fits the iPhone XS well, and is easy to clean. The holes on the bottom align with the speakers. The buttons have an excellent “click” feeling to them. There is a lip around the screen and camera that helps protect them from scratches. The “pink” case is a cute beige/pastel pink. The case does attract a small amount of lint. However, it’s effortless to brush it off.
- The front lip accommodates a screen protector
- Raised around the camera lens enough to set it to face up on a table
- Installs and uninstalls easily
- No issues with speaker sound or a charging cable
Kitoo Designed for iPhone X Case
The case is thin and light but provides excellent protection for your phone. Easy to put on and take off. The rubber bumper provides 100% protection for your phone in the event of a fall, and the raised lips around the camera protect it from scratches when it touches any surface. Carbon Case is slim, easy to hold, and has a sleek design.
- The buttons of the case make it easier to adjust volume, take screenshots, and shut the device on and off
- It’s not too bulky or heavy but has enough space above the screen’s edges to protect it from a drop.
- It is wireless charging friendly
- It’s easy to access all buttons and ports
- Each opening is accurately aligned
- Easy to hold
- High quality
- Little slippery
OUNNE iPhone X
Ounne likes a modern adventurer, which combines full-protection with sound system improvements. Strong defense protect your phone from waterproof, severe drops, grime, and snowproof, bring a more colorful world in your daily
All waterproof cases use top-level manufacture material; uttermost reduce the signal’s effect to protect from scratches.
- It comes with instructions to snap it together without the phone and submerge it in water for thirty minutes to verify performance before using
- The case tightly fits iPhone, and no air bubbles among the screen and the case front cover anymore.
- All of the buttons work well, and the case feels slip-resistant in my hand
- The plug-like lid of the lightning port is easily opened for charging and firmly re-engages when closed
- This case allows wireless charging as well.
- Feels sturdy and will provide good drop protection
- Volume and power buttons provide good tactile feedback
- No issues with Face ID
- No rainbow effect on the screen protector
- The mute switch is a bit difficult to toggle
- The screen protector is prone to scratches easily
Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for iPhone X Case
One of our favorite iPhone X cases, the Spigen Neo Hybrid, offers excellent protection, has enough style to stand out from ordinary cases. The seamless two-piece design is delightful to hold and gives you confidence every time you pick up your iPhone X. It won’t add too much bulk to your iPhone X, and it will even allow it to charge wirelessly without having to take off the case.
- A timeless look with unbeatable drop protection
- Two-part design contains shock-absorbent layer with rigid bumper frame
- Form-fitted construction to remain slim and pocket-friendly
- Precise cutouts and tactile buttons ensure quick access and feedback
- Certified Mil-Grade Protection that you can trust
- Slim form factor
- Reasonably priced
- Variety of colors available
- The look isn’t for everyone
kate spade new york Case for iPhone X
The Kate Spade, New York case is just a bit thicker and more protective than minimalist cases while still being very slim. Do you want compliments on your iPhone case? Pick up one of these adorable Kate Spade cases.
- Signature kate spade colors & striped pattern complements your iPhone with its chic design
- Designed to fit perfectly and protect every corner against drops
- Glossy finish for extra shine and scratch-resistant protection
- Accessible ports and protective button covers with crisp feedback
- Compatible with most wireless charging mats and stability rings
- Gorgeous designer looks
- Slim profile
LOHASIC iPhone Xs Case
For many, no material screams luxury quite like leather – ethical concerns aside. Shoes, coats, and bags can all be had – so why not a phone case? French leather crafters Noreve have the answer.
Customizable in various colors, this iPhone case offers protection from scratches and minor falls while looking every inch a decadent option in the process. Personalization options abound, meaning the potential cost can be anything over 60 euros, but this will be well worth the money for some.
- Luxury delicate leather
- Ultra-slim profile
- Easy access ports
- Comfortable grip
- Soft and flexible body
- It looks very sleek and professional
- Not bulky
- Nice nonslip grip
- Great case
- All buttons line up perfectly
- The camera lens is perfect
Olixar for iPhone X Clear Case
This is one of the cheapest iPhone X cases on the market right now, and it should protect your phone from the odd scratch.
We don’t think it’ll be able to do much to protect your device if you drop it, though, and the gel material probably won’t feel as comfortable on your palms as the glass that’s on the back of the iPhone X.
- The iPhone X clear case is ultra-thin and transparent, giving your device invisible daily protection
- Barely noticeable, the enhanced 1mm ultra-slim clear case for iPhone X adds minimal bulk to your phone
- New microdots prevent wet looks and fingerprint marks when using. Advanced TPU material stops yellowing to maintain a transparent design
- Raised lip surrounding back camera and front screen protects the glass from scratches, dust, dirt, and scuffs
X-Doria Defense Lux
This case combines style and protection. Moreso, the X-Doria Defense Lux case has an anodized aluminum frame with built-in air pockets to absorb shock.
The case exceeds military drop-test standards, so it should keep your iPhone X safer than most. Still, it also looks good, not just thanks to the metal mentioned above frame but also because of the back, which comes in a choice of ballistic nylon, black leather, carbon fiber, or wood.
That’s an exciting selection of materials, each of which will give the X-Doria Defense Lux case an entirely different appearance from most other iPhone X covers.
- Defense Lux by X-Doria brings together refined luxury and durability to create the ultimate iPhone XR protective case
- A luxurious rear panel is added
- An integrated sound channel amplifies the bottom speaker and redirects sound to the front of the case for the best sound experience
- Machined aluminum metal frames the outside of the case instead of plastic, providing military-grade drop protection without the bulk
When choosing a style of case for your iPhone, there are plenty of different options. Shell cases and wallet cases tend to be the most popular.
The shell case fits tight around the phone and can come with a front protector as well. You can buy a separate screen protector for the front. There are various options for shell cases; some that will protect your iPhone from anything, whereas others are purely there to look good and offer virtually no protection.
On the other hand, the wallet case still clips on at the back but flips open at the front. It protects the screen and gives you extra storage options for credit cards or cash. However, it is thicker than the shell case and can be somewhat less practical.
Which one you opt for mainly depends on your style and needs. If you’re the sort of person who could use the extra storage space and likes a stylish iPhone case, then the wallet case will be right up your street. On the other hand, if you’d instead go for a slimmer fit or perhaps rugged protection is your main concern, then opt for a shell case instead.