Are you tired of trying out cures for your back pain? Has your back pain brought your life to a stop? Have you tried out several techniques, medicines, sedatives, and therapies but all provide temporary relief? Then you’ll now be able to find an inversion table with distinct functions and features to relieve whatever pain is ailing you.
This table is lightweight, and most are easy to use. They can get folded and stored away when you’re not using them, which is especially helpful if you do not have the extra space in your home. The table allows you to get on the unit and secure yourself while it’s upright.
The design of this inversion table is so that you can spin it so that you are hanging upside down, which helps decompress the spine and lead to almost instantaneous relief for certain conditions.
What is the Best Rated Inversion Table
Most tables have a very secure fastener, so you don’t have to worry about slipping or falling when you use the table as recommended. Below is a list of the Top inversion tables for sale based on reviews by customer reports.
EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table
If the whole purpose of having an inversion table is to reduce back pain in your body, then it’s important to have one that makes you feel safe and comfortable at once. How can you reduce back pain if you tense? Luckily, this inversion table takes security to another level with the large and comfortable AIRSOFT holder ankle straps.
- UL Safety Certified by Internationally Recognized UL Testing Laboratory.
- Auto form-fitting, Patent Pending Airsoft Ankle Holders for unmatched comfort while inverting
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably.
- 3 Angle position adjustable rear crossbar for easy inversion angle adjustment eliminates the typical strap system.
- It uses Airsoft Technology allowing air to flow into different air chambers to auto secure and fit to the shape of your legs and ankles.
- The double lock ratchet tooth mechanism makes the table more secure and safe when inverting versus the tooth ratchet design.
- 1″ Soft foam backrest for comfort and support when inverting.
- Full loop foam-covered handlebars for easy return to the upright position.
- 165-degree vertical inversion. Stretch bar for easy body positioning.
- 4’9″ to 6’6″ user height adjustment.
- Easy to fold for storage. Folded dimensions: 41.5” L x 26.5” W x 76.5” H.
- Easy to assemble
- High quality
- You can fold it for easy storage
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
The Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is of durable material and can support up to 300 pounds. The table itself weighs 46 pounds, and it can get folded for storage in a closet or corner of your room.
Its manufacturer Ironman made it affordable and easier for it to eliminate your back pain. This unit also helps to stimulate circulation throughout the body for better blood flow.
- No-skid floor stabilizer to prevent movement
- Tubular steel frame with no-scratch, powder finish
- Invert up to 180 degrees
- It can get folded when not in use
- In use measurements: 49L x 25W x 62 inches
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Comfortable Backrest
- Extra Long safety handles
- Spring ankle locking system
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Has tough nylon backrest for support
- Non-skid stabilizers keep it in place while you’re using it
- Product requires a lot of assembly before use
- May not fold as compactly as some other inversion tables
Exerpeutic Extra Capacity Inversion Table
The Exerpeutic All Inclusive Extra Capacity Inversion Table has a pending ankle holder designed to keep your feet and ankle comfortable during therapy. This unit is of durable materials and has a lasting design.
This inversion table can get adjusted to working for people with a height from 4’20” to 6’6″. It’s made with durable materials and has a secure locking feature in that you can adjust the level of inversion while using the table.
This inversion table also allows you to select an inversion angle without having to get off the table. It is easy to use and can get locked and unlocked for secure inversion without worrying about slippage. Its features are as below.
- Extra-wide steel frame for durability
- Airsoft technology to provide comfort and support for your ankles.
- Can support up to 350 pounds
- The ankle locking system is easy to reach
- Powder-coated finish is resistant to scratches
- Can adjust for different heights
- Larger and require more space than other inversion tables
- May not fold as compactly for storage
EXERPEUTIC Heat and Massage Therapy Inversion Table
This inversion table is for people ranging from 4’9” through 6’6”. It is also easy to adjust it for different heights. It can get folded for storage so that you can put it in a closet or other space out of the way. You can invert it up to 165 degrees.
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table comes with a removable lumbar pillow to provide added support to the lower back. It also has easy adjustments for height, and the controls for the different inversion levels are easy to use while you are on the table. It is also equipped with comfortable and secure ankle straps.
This table has patented air soft ankle restraints that can hold the ankles without causing pain. It is also designed for comfort and easy use. Its features are as below.
- It has a stretch bar for easy body positioning
- The controls for inversion are easy to reach
- The backrest is of 1-inch foam for a comfortable support system
- Full inversion angle enabled
- Simple assembly
- Heavy-duty, high-grade steel frame
- Ratchet mechanism makes the table secure while inverted
- Has a solid two-pierce ratchet design
- Maximum weight is only 250 pounds
- Lacks advanced functions
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest is a great option for anyone new to inversion therapy or interested in anyone new to inversion therapy or interested in seeing its many benefits.
Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table has a headrest, adjustable, and a protective belt. The integrated steel frame is heavy-duty, which makes the inversion table durable, and to enhance safety, the table has a safety lock system.
This table works well for people ranging from 4’9″ to 6’6″. Due to its heavy-duty design, it can support a maximum weight of 300 pounds. It is also equipped with a wide tubular steel frame that makes it sturdy and stable, so you do not have to worry about the table’s movement while you are using it.
This table has many features that make it perfect for those seeking an affordable and functional table for inversion therapy. Among its features are as below.
- With it is a chuck buckle and safety lock pin for safety
- It has an ankle holding system that has front and rear rollers
- It comes in the following colors: red, black and blue
- Has extra-wide steel frame for stability
- Has ankle cushioning for comfort
- it is affordable
- Requires a lot of assembly before use
- Not as compact for storing unless you remove several parts beforehand
Teeter EP-560 FDA-Cleared Inversion Table
This inversion table tops the options list since it can help with sciatica, muscle spasms, back pain, and other conditions. It has many features that make it safe and comfortable for use. It can adjust to several different angles and also has an adjustment for your height.
This table has been 3rd-party certified for safety. This is the only FDA cleared inversion table available. It can relieve back pain, muscle tension, herniated discs, sciatica, and other common issues.
This table has five easy steps when assembling and can support a weight of up to 300 pounds. The steel parts of this particular inversion table are steel gauges. Its features are as below:
- Made of high-grade materials and designed to last.
- It comes with UL safety certification
- Has a five-year warranty from the manufacturer
- FDA registered
- 5-year warranty
- Foldable for easy storage
- Great inversion table storage
- It can attend many different back issues
- Has auto-locking hinges to prevent movement
- Angle wraps have foam for comfort
- Has a high price
- The cushioned backrest pad is not a standard package component.
IRONMAN IFT Inversion Table
The IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table has a patented activated system that helps you invert it to the desired level. This table is of sturdy materials with a tubular steel frame that is both strong and designed to stay in place while you are using it.
It comes with a mat that you can use underneath the table to protect your floors and reduce noise. The design of this unit is for comfort with a padded backrest and comfortable ankle straps. Also, it can get adjusted for comfort as needed based on your height and desire.
This Inversion table comes with an ankle locking system that helps to hold you in place while you get inverted. It has many uses and can help relieve back pain and strain related to many different injuries and conditions. It comes with a foldable mat for convenience.
- This inversion table comes with equipment mat to protect your floor
- It has molded ankle cushions that keep your feet and ankles secure and comfortable.
- It has a powder-coated finish to protect the metal
- Easy to lower yourself to the desired level of inversion
- It can support weight up to 350 pounds
- Has memory foam nylon backrest which provides comfort
- Requires complicated assembly steps before use
- Some of the fasteners included may not be as durable as those on other tables
Innova Inversion Therapy
This inversion table is from Innova and has a contoured lumbar pad that provides the lower back with plenty of support. The unit has several different heat and massage modes with a panel that allows you to adjust the settings to your needs.
This inversion table has several added features that can help you enjoy the unit more. Apart from heat and massage functions, you can also adjust the unit to work for a wide height, from 4’10” through 6’6”.
This Inversion table has a patent-pending vertical massage pad. This unique purpose is to cover the entire spine area. The heat and massage aforementioned are necessary for relaxation and relief.
- It has an adjustable headrest and height to work for everyone
- Has ergonomic ankle for holding the system to ensure you are comfortable
- Equipped with auto and manual setting for heat and massage
- Adds heat and massage to increase the function of the table
- Helps alleviate the pressure on the ankle during inversion
- Has 5 position angle slot system to keep the unit at the desired level of inversion
- Not equipped with an adjustable lumbar pad like some other options
- It can only hold weight up to 300 pounds while some others hold up to 350 pounds
Innova Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
This inversion table from Innova has heat and massage features that work well for those with a muscle strain in the back area. The difference from ITM 5900 is that the heat and massage effects are optional and removable. This unit can get folded when you are not using it. It also comes with a lumbar pad to comfort and support the lower back during therapy sessions.
This inversion table is adjustable to work for people of different heights. It has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. The 6-position adjustment of angles makes for different options to work for your specific needs.
- It comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Accommodates users from 4’10” through 6’6”
- Includes a patent-pending protective cover
- Made of durable materials
- Can be easily folded away for storage
- Heat and massage make for a better therapy session
- Not equipped with an extended handle for the ankle holding system
- The unit is heavy once assembled and can be difficult to move.
Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table is a great option for those seeking an affordable device for inversion therapy. It comes with an adjustable headrest pad that allows you to adjust for comfort based on your height.
This inversion table from Innova has a true balance system that allows for easy and secure inversion. It works well for those who are new to inversion therapy as the unit is easy to use. It has a patent-pending protective cover for easy and safe positioning.
- It has a large and comfortable padded backrest
- Equipped with six position pin system so you can adjust the angle
- Ankle fastener are ergonomic and adjustable
- it is affordable
- Adjustable for comfort and height
- Lightweight and compact for storage
- It doesn’t come with a lumbar pad like some other options
- No straps for relieving tension on the ankle
Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table for Back Pain
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table comes with extra-long stretch max handles for added stretching options and assistance with your therapy. It also has easy tether anchors and preset markers at 20, 40, and 60-degree angles.
This inversion table from Teeter is for those who need professional-level inversion therapy. It has a special lumbar area designed to relieve pain and strain in the lower back. It is easy to use and has a preset stopping point at some of the most widely used inversion therapy angles.
This inversion table is also equipped with acupressure nodes that help provide an added relaxation element to your therapy. The included lumbar bridge helps support and direct attention to the lower back, which is especially beneficial for lower back pain.
- Patented ankle straps for comfort
- Has contoured bed flexes to optimize your stretch options
- Made of heavy gauge steel parts for long-lasting durability
- Simple arm movements shift your weight for inversion
- Getting back upright is also easy and simple
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Heavier and bulkier than some other machines
- It doesn’t come with a lumbar pad like some other options
- No straps for relieving tension on the ankle
Deluxe Inversion Table
Experience the benefits of advanced inversion technology with the new Body Vision IT9550 Deluxe Inversion Table with Adjustable Head Pillow & Lumbar Support Pad. It features a deluxe upholstered backrest and 4-point stance frame design to provide extra stability on an unlevel floor. Adjust the new lumbar support pad to target the lower, middle, upper back, shoulders, and neck. You can use the removable pad for relaxing in your favorite lounge chair or even in bed.
The IT9550 has a foldable space-saving design for storage and portability. Extreme Products Group, makers of Health Gear and Body Vision inversion tables, is one of the leaders among national retailers in the health and wellness industry. All units get tested and approved to 50 point safety and performance standards.
The convenient 3-position Rear Inversion Bar allows for a quick and easy selection of either the 20/40/60 or 90-degree inversion positions without using a lower strap. Sur-lock is an easy in/out ankle support system with four adjustable foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinching and keeps you secure for safe inverting.
- Ensures maximum stability on an unlevel floor
- The foldable space-saving design also locks for convenient storage, portability, and safety
- All Body Vision products get tested to a 50-point performance and safety standard
- Deluxe upholstered memory-style foam backrest 38″ x 16″ x 1.5″ with removable headrest pillow
- Adjustable & removable, lumbar support pad
- Can get adjusted to target lower, middle, upper back, shoulders, and neck
- Sur-lock easy in/out ankle support system
- Four adjustable high-density foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinching
- Easy center height selector rod and four positions (20/40/60/90) rear adjustment bar
- Accommodates users 5’1″ to 6’6″ with a 250 lbs. weight capacity
- 4-pint stance heavy-duty steel frame with non-marring floor caps
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to adjust to your height
- The IT9550 has a foldable space-saving design that locks for convenient storage and portability.
- Non-marring floor caps help to protect your floors.
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
The Teeter FitSpine X3 is an amazing piece of engineering. It has the same great pain-relieving features of the FitSpine X1, and on top of that, you get the EZ-Reach ankle support system, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, EZ-Angle tether, and StretchMax handles. This combination of features, along with Teeter’s quality construction and engineering, make the X3 an impressive high-end inversion table for relieving back and neck pain.
This device has FDA registration as a medical device and is available at a very affordable price. Additionally, it also has a success rate. This helps the user get relief from back pain.
It helps in decompressing the spine temporarily and improves your flexibility. It has a very innovative track design that got enhanced further with an ergonomic shape and an 8-point system of floating suspension that flexes with the user and provides a greater range of movement.
- Traction Handles for adding manual traction at a shallow angle so you can decompress as if fully inverted!
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds help you enhance decompression and realignment through muscle-relaxing stretches at every angle of inversion.
- Precision Balancing takes the fear out of inversion! Engineered so you can effortlessly rotate into and out of inversion with controlled, smooth movement
- EZ-Reach Ankle System
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles
- EZ-Angle tether with 20, 40, and 60-degree quick set angle markers
- Tough heat-treated 11-gauge steel frame
- FlexTech 8 point suspension bed moves with you
- The extremely sturdy construction is supportive but not top-heavy
- Precision balancing design allows the user to rotate and oscillate the table
- Long 5-year warranty
- 30 day try before you buy
- Registered as a 510(k) medical device
- The machine cannot get relocated easily because of the weight and size
- The instructions can be confusing as it has instructions for other models as well
HARISON Inversion Table
Harison’s high-quality memory foam for 3D backrest makes the full inversion chair stand out in the inversion equipment competition; the ergonomics design fully fits your waist curve, releases the pressure, and protects your health. Safety Belt and Ankle Holders for unmatched comfort while inverting. No pinch or pain on your ankles while inverting.
- Thickening steel pipe mainframe make the table stable and durable
- Much heavier and sturdy than others
- Adjustable height for 4.8″- 6.5.”
- It’s easy to do shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for an easy return to the upright position
- One inversion table (with whole kit tools)
- Thirty days Trail, 1-year free replacement for whole inversion table!
- 100% satisfy solutions if any issues!
- Easily adjustable to different height 4.8″- 6.5″ and angle (20°-180°) accommodate each own’s body height and weight
- 4 Angle position adjustable control pin for easy inversion angle adjustment
- Shipping weight: 83 LBS, much more heavy-duty and sturdy than others.
- Height limitation 4.8″- 6.5″ .
- Weight capacity: 300-350 LBS
- Product size: 75 x 28 x 55 inches
- Box size: 39.4 x 8.7 x 32.3 inches
- Freely 20°-180° Vertical inversion according to your own needs.
- Easy to assemble
- Ergonomics triangle frame true balanced design makes the inversion table super sturdy and stable
- Full loop foam covered handlebars for easy return to the upright position
- Adjustable Rear Foam Rollers with front holders ensure a comfortable experience
- Easy-reach ankle pin locking system allows for easy locking and unlocking, which let your ankles eliminating heavy pressure on your ankles while inverting
Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table
The Teeter X Inversion Tables come with cam locks, heat-treated steep parts, specialized pivot bearings, and auto-locking hinges. It’s very robust, functional, and flexible and will work for shorter and taller, lighter, and heavier people. The user weight capacity is an impressive 300 pounds, and people between 4′ 8″ and 6′ 6″ of height can use it comfortably. They are very sturdy with heavy-duty steel parts and the patented safety features. There is a helpful customer support team based in the US that you can contact via email or phone if you have any questions or problems.
- Max weight capacity: 300 lbs
- User height adjustment: 4’8″ – 6’6″
- Easy assembly required
- Folding design
- FlexTech backrest with stretch grip handles
- Precision rotation inversion control
- Acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge included
- Ergonomic ankle supports
- EZ-Reach ankle lock lever (X2 & X3 models)
- Long side safety handles (X2 & X3 models)
- Traction handles (X3 model)
- Padded headrest
- Rear floor stretch hand
- Patented FlexTech bed gives the user a smooth, firm surface to enhance their stretch and spinal decompression.
- Ergonomic ankle supports for superior comfort and rotation control during inversion.
- Precision balancing for smooth and effortless rotation and the ability to “cycle” in and out of your inversion angle.
- Optional accessories for boosted pain relief: Acupressure Nodes release painful muscle tension with trigger point relief. The Lumbar Bridge adds deeper traction to take even more pressure off the lower back.
- High quality
- Easy to assemble
Why Choose Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Tables?
Teeter has been the trusted name for quality inversion tables for over 35 years. Teeter inversion tables are the only FDA-certified inversion tables on the market and are proudly listed and safety-certified by UL. Every Teeter FitSpine X-Series table comes with a 5-year full warranty for peace of mind.
This best suit those who suffer from:
- Back pain
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle tension
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc and joint diseases
Not all inversion tables are equal. Just because it does the same thing doesn’t mean it’s made out of the same stuff. When buying an inversion table, it’s important to make sure it was built using high-quality materials and by expert craftsmen. Inversion tables that use low-quality materials can result in serious injury while inverting.
Tables that wobble are ones you don’t want to be on. Stability is key when you’re hanging upside down. All of the tables we’ve listed will be stable.
Regular usage of the inversion table will undoubtedly wear out the table with time. However, products with long warranty coverage generally communicate that the product will last longer than those with a year warranty. Think if a crappy product has a 5-year warranty. The company would go bankrupt, fixing its product time and time again. Therefore, a longer warranty generally means that there is a significantly smaller chance of breakdown or defect. In essence, the warranty then protects you and the manufacturer.
One of the most important things a buyer should consider while buying an inversion table is the company. While you look at reviews of inversion tables, pay attention to what previous/current customers say. Often, this can give you a few clues into how reputable the company is and if they resolve any customer issues.
Do inversion tables work?
Answer From Edward R. Laskowski, M.D. Inversion therapy doesn’t provide lasting relief from back pain, and it’s not safe for everyone. Inversion therapy involves hanging upside down, and the head-down position could be risky for anyone with high blood pressure, heart disease, or glaucoma.
Do chiropractors recommend inversion tables?
Depending on the back pain, injury, condition, or circumstance of the pain, the chiropractor may suggest inversion therapy to help with the recovery process. Inversion therapy’s main reason is to relieve pressure from a person’s spine, open up the vertebrae, and increase circulation.
Who should not use an inversion table?
They’re risky if you have high blood pressure, glaucoma or any other eye disease, heart disease, a history of strokes, hiatal hernia, inner ear problems, or pregnancy.
How many times a day should you use an inversion table?
Limit your inversion table sessions to 5 minutes twice a day. Tip-up slowly. After you’ve done it, come back up slowly to an upright position. If you jerk up too quickly, you may trigger muscle spasms or disk pain in your back.
Can an inversion table hurt your back?
Going too far or staying on the table too long could cause you to pull a muscle, leaving you in more pain than you were in before. Additionally, while some people find that inversion tables help relieve the symptoms caused by spinal conditions, some find it can worsen.
Can an inversion table help a pinched nerve?
At a cost equivalent to a couple of visits to a chiropractor or massage therapist, an inversion table can naturally help find relief from a pinched nerve’s symptoms, potentially avoiding the need for office visits and pills.
What can I use instead of an inversion table?
Inversion Chair An inversion chair is another easy option to hang upside down if you don’t have an inversion table. Like the exercise ball, an inversion chair doesn’t offer the functionality to invert completely, but then this alternative is a boon for those who have a limited range of motion.
Is an inversion table good for bulging discs?
Research has shown that inversion tables help reduce pain, restore the normal space between vertebrae, and reduce the need for spinal surgery. The effect of inversion therapy on a disc is akin to dispensing toothpaste.
How long does it take for an inversion table to work?
You should begin with 1-2 minutes per session and advance as you feel comfortable. Keep in mind that frequency (inverting more often) is more important than duration (inverting for longer periods). Over time, work up to 3-5 minutes or as long as it takes for your muscles to relax and release.
How many times a week should you use an inversion table?
In general, at least two times a day is the minimum, once before breakfast and again just before going to bed. You should probably do it one to two more times during the day at your leisure for maximum results.
How do you decompress a spine while sleeping?
Lie on your back, and bend your knees slightly, putting a pillow beneath them at a 30-degree angle to support your lower back and decompress the spine. Add a pillow to support your neck and keep your head in a neutral stance.
There are numerous inversion tables on amazon, and a user would always prefer the one he or she likes the best. Some would go for durability, while others would prefer the comfort level.
There would be some seeking the inversion tables, which are according to the modern means of technology. In any case, always the buyer has the final say. It is wise to keep different features in mind when making a final purchase decision.