5 Best Baby Monitor for Twins
Split Screen Baby Monitor for Twins
Having twins is exciting, but it also can be scary once you think about securing two babies. Even though you can’t monitor two babies 24/7, you can keep them safe even without being in the room by purchasing Best Baby Monitor for Twins.
Fortunately, there are plenty of baby monitors for twins that are available on the market. However, selecting the right product for your baby is not a walk in the park. You need to make a careful assessment to ensure that you only settle for the best. Luckily for you, we have done some of the work for you to save you the time you would otherwise spend scouring the internet to find the best baby monitor for twins. Read on our review to find out more about these monitors.
When reviewing baby monitors for parents of twins, we kept in mind the specific needs that new parents may have. Most parents of twins choose to have their babies in the same room, but having a camera pointing at each twin can make monitoring them much easier.
Best Baby Monitor for Twins
DBPOWER Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio
Have you been looking for the best baby monitor for twins but you cannot make up your mind on the device to get? Well, we have this monitor for you, and you might consider getting it for your twins. The monitor has a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for you to operate as all the controls are centrally placed. The parent unit also features rechargeable batteries, allowing you to keep it charged throughout.
This monitor also has a digital video recording function, and it can support up to 32GB TF card, which you need to purchase separately. Besides, it features voice-activated automatic video recording. You can connect this monitor with u to 4 cameras, which allow you to monitor your twins at ease. Moreover, it has a split-screen function that allows you to monitor both babies simultaneously.
- Two-way talkback function
- Sound-activated LED lights
- Room temperature monitor and alert
- It also has a beep warning to alert you when your babies start crying, and you can adjust the volume.
- It has an excellent range of up to 1000 feet.
- Has an excellent transmitting distance
- Includes voice-activated features
- Can connect to up to 4 cameras
- Has a split-screen feature
- The cameras can get rotated for a better view
- You cannot turn the screen off
- Battery life is relatively poor
back to menu ↑
Baby Monitor, Babysense 4.3″ Split Screen
Babysense consists of two cameras and a 4.3-inch split-screen display. Its cameras are interchangeable and even have full angle viewing, which makes it easier for the person to view. Furthermore, you can also sing to your babies and calm them down through the two-way communication feature that the setup is providing along with other things.
The cameras get designed in a manner to give continuous 24*7 recordings, which is one of the crucial factors when it comes to baby monitors. You can watch the records of the camera anytime and remain assured that the camera won’t switch off suddenly. Along with the rotation of the camera up to 360-degrees, you can even tilt the cameras to 90 degrees and view the baby’s room.
- The range of the monitor is 960ft
- It has 360-degree rotation and 90 degrees tilting feature
- The setup even has lullaby recordings and white noise sound
- The “Eco mode” switches on the monitor’s screen speaker as soon as it detects that the baby is crying
- Requires Eco-mode for long-lasting performance
back to menu ↑
Video Baby Monitor with Remote-Controlled Camera and Clear Large Screen
Axvue brings us a two-camera baby monitor. One for each room if your twins are separated or you want a camera facing each child. You can tilt the camera to almost any angle, but you cannot do this remotely. This can be a bit of a chore once the babes are old enough to move around their cribs.
The high-quality picture from the video stream is clear and easy to see. This is even at night when the automatic infrared night vision kicks in. There is a two-way talk function, perfect for speaking to your babies if you are unable to go to them right away. The volume can get adjusted through five different levels and there is a room temperature gauge.
- 3” LCD super clear display and one pan-tilt camera
- 4GHz wireless technology
- Rechargeable battery with long connection distance can help you watch your baby all day in battery portable mode so that you can walk everywhere in your home doing your things and take good care of your baby at the same time.
- Temperature detection
- Super clear night vision
- Two-way talk and other outstanding features are available for the product which make it become a multi-functional baby caring device.
- Large, clear color screen with split-screen function.
- Two cameras included.
- Power-saving feature to prolong battery life.
- The monitor can also be expandable connected with up to 4 cameras
- Cannot adjust the camera angle from the monitor.
- Some found battery life can be poor.
back to menu ↑
Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Lens
If you just had twins and need an effective device to help you check on them as they sleep, then you could go for the DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor. The monitor features a lightweight and compact design, meaning that it can fit in your hand for you to move with it around the house easily. It also comes with sizeable batteries that contribute to its portable design.
That notwithstanding, this monitor has a high-quality camera that allows you to monitor your babies effectively. It got designed with a pan, tilt, and zoom feature so that you can have a closer look at your baby’s cribs. Moreover, it has an interchangeable lens, which provides you with a wide-angle of your babies
- The manufacturer has also ensured that this monitor undergoes rigorous testing and quality control to ensure that the product you get is deserving
- You also need to worry less when it comes to the privacy of this monitor because it features FHSS technology.
- Every video and audio transmission are through a secure 2.4GHz channel
- Has an interchangeable camera
- Has a great range
- Great battery life
- Compact and portable design
- You might experience some interference
- The camera charges through wires
back to menu ↑
VTech VM321 Video Baby Monitor
Having two separate rooms means you’ll need two cameras. The VTech baby monitor gets supplied with a parent unit and two cameras, perfect for twins sleeping in separate rooms. The system is also expandable for up to four cameras.
Keeping tabs on your little bundles of joy is no problem with a powerful zoom and automatic built-in night vision. This lets you make sure they are safe and sound.
The audio on this unit is exceptional — it uses DECT technology to cut out background noise and prevent interference. This ensures a crystal-clear sound, which you can adjust from the monitor. You can even filter out sounds like music playing, so all you hear are your babies.
- Both video and audio get transmitted securely via a 2.4 GHz frequency to ensure security and privacy.
- The monitor has a room temperature sensor and plays five different lullabies, and talkback allows you to reassure your child remotely.
- Great for when the monitor is in your pocket, the parent unit has a vibrate alert function. The range advised by the manufacturer is 1,000 feet.
- Crystal clear sound with background noise elimination.
- Vibration alert function on the monitor.
- Good range of reception.
- Some found thermometer readings inaccurate.
- Battery life may not last through the night.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Best Baby Monitor for Twins
Before you head straight out and buy a monitor for your twins, there are a few considerations to take into account.
When you decide to go for a video baby monitor to check on your twins, then we would advise you to settle for a device that has a split-screen feature. Why so? A baby monitor that has these features makes it easy for you to monitor your little ones at the same time. You won’t need to struggle to switch between each camera.
Night vision mode
Another feature that you should be on the lookout for is the night vision mode. This feature allows you to monitor your kids when the room is dark without switching on the lights. That means that you don’t have to leave your room at night to go check up on your babies. Preferably, choose a monitor that has excellent clarity even in the night vision mode.
When your twins grow a little, they can sleep through the night. That means that you don’t need to keep tabs on them every second. If your twins have reached such an age, you should consider getting a monitor that has a voice-activated feature. How does such a device work? Well, it alerts you when one of your babies or both starts crying.
When you want to get a baby monitor to keep track of your twins, you have to consider the cameras of the device you wish to get. We suggest getting a monitor that has a quality camera. That notwithstanding, you need to get a device that has at least two cameras. That way, you can set up one camera in each room to monitor your babies conveniently.
You may not think that the battery life of the baby monitor you get is important, but that’s where you go wrong. You need to have a gadget that will allow you to monitor your babies throughout the night without shutting down. Keep in mind that most baby monitors are portable. Consequently, you need to have a gadget that has a longer battery life so that you can check on your twins without having to leave the bed.
Two-way talkback communication
Another feature you need to consider before purchasing a baby monitor for your twins is two-way communication. It is a feature that allows you to soothe your baby to sleep without being present in the room. Getting to talk to your little ones from the comfort of your room brings a lot of convenience. You could also find a monitor that plays lullaby tunes to compliment your voice, as well as comfort them to sleep.
While I could make a good case for any monitor on this list, in my opinion, the DBPOWER is the best baby monitor for twins. I hope this article is helpful for you in selecting the Best Baby Monitor for Twins. If this article on Best Baby Monitor for Twins is useful for you then kindly share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions then kindly comment down below.
- Best Baby Swing
- Showers for Kids
- Air Purifier for Baby
- Best Baby Monitors 2020
- 8 Best Baby Push Walker
- Best Baby Swing for Colic
- 5 Baby Breathing Monitors
- Best Heater for Baby Room
- 5 Best Toddler Trampolines
- Folding Wagon for Toddlers
- Mattress for Graco Pack ‘n Play
- Baby Monitors for Deaf Parents
- How do you mount your baby monitor
- Best Stuffed Animal for Baby to Sleep With