Best Inversion Tables
What is the Best Inversion Table to Buy
Tired of trying out cures for your back pain? Has your back pain brought your life to a stop? Have you tried out several techniques, medicines, sedatives, and therapies but all of them provide temporary relief? Then you’ll now be able to find an inversion table with distinct functions and features to relieve whatever pain is ailing you.
This table is lightweight and most are easy to use. They can get folded and stored away when you’re not using them which is especially helpful if you do not have the extra space in your home. The table allows you to get on the unit and secure yourself while it’s upright.
The design of this inversion table is in such a way that you can spin it so that you are hanging upside down which helps in decompressing the spine and can lead to almost instantaneous relief for certain conditions.
Most tables have a very secure fastener so you don’t have to worry about slipping or falling when you use the table as recommended. Below is a list of the 10 best inversion tables based on reviews by customer reports.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
The Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is of durable material and can support a weight up to 300 pounds. The table itself weighs 46 pounds and it can get folded for storage in a closet or corner of your room.
It’s manufacturer Ironman made it affordable and easier for it to eliminate your back pain. This unit also helps to stimulate circulation throughout the body for better blood flow.
- No-skid floor stabilizer to prevent movement
- Tubular steel frame with no-scratch, powder finish
- Invert up to 180 degrees
- Can get folded when not in use
- In use measurements: 49L x 25W x 62 inches
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Comfortable Backrest
- Extra Long safety handles
- Spring ankle locking system
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Has tough nylon backrest for support
- Non-skid stabilizers keep it in place while you’re using it
- Product requires a lot of assembly before use
- May not fold as compactly as some other inversion tables
Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Extra Capacity Inversion Table
The Exerpeutic All Inclusive Extra Capacity Inversion Table has a pending ankle holder designed to keep your feet and ankle comfortable during therapy. This unit is of durable materials and has a lasting design.
This inversion table can get adjusted to working for people with a height from 4’20” to 6’6″. It’s made with durable materials and has a secure locking feature in that you can adjust the level of inversion while using the table.
This inversion table also allows you to select an angle of inversion without having to get off the table. It is easy to use and can get locked and unlocked for secure inversion without worrying about slippage. Its features are as below.
- Extra-wide steel frame for durability
- Airsoft technology to provide comfort and support for your ankles.
- Can support up to 350 pounds
- The ankle locking system is easy to reach
- Powder-coated finish is resistant to scratches
- Can adjust for different heights
- Larger and require more space than other inversion tables
- May not fold as compactly for storage
EXERPEUTIC 375SL UL Certified Heat and Massage Therapy Inversion Table
This inversion table is for people ranging from 4’9” through 6’6”. It is also easy to adjust it for different heights. It can get folded for storage so you can put it in a closet or other space out of the way. You can invert it up to 165 degrees.
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table comes with a removable lumbar pillow to provide added support to the lower back. It also has easy adjustments for height and the controls for the different inversion levels are easy to use while you are on the table. It is also equipped with comfortable and secure ankle straps.
This table has patented air soft ankle restraints that can hold the ankles without causing pain. It is also designed for comfort and easy use. Its features are as below
- It has a stretch bar for easy body positioning
- The controls for inversion are easy to reach
- The backrest is of 1-inch foam for a comfortable support system
- Full inversion angle enabled
- Simple assembly
- Heavy-duty, high-grade steel frame
- Ratchet mechanism makes the table secure while inverted
- Has a solid two-pierce ratchet design
- Maximum weight is only 250 pounds
- Lacks advanced functions
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest is a great option for anyone new to inversion therapy or interested in anyone new to inversion therapy or interested in seeing its many benefits.back to menu ↑
Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table has a headrest, which is adjustable, and protective belt as well. The integrated steel frame is heavy-duty, which makes the inversion table durable and to enhance safety, the table has a safety lock system.
This table works well for people ranging from 4’9″ to 6’6″. Due to its heavy-duty design, it can support a maximum weight of 300 pounds. It is also equipped with a wide tubular steel frame which makes it sturdy and stable so you do not have to worry about the movement of the table while you are using it.
This table has many features that make it perfect for those seeking an affordable and functional table for inversion therapy. Among its features are as below
- With it is chuck buckle and safety lock pin for safety
- Has an ankle holding system which has front and rear rollers
- It comes in the following colors: red, black and blue
- Has extra-wide steel frame for stability
- Has ankle cushioning for comfort
- it is affordable
- Requires a lot of assembly before use
- Not as compact for storing unless you remove several parts beforehand
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table
This inversion table tops the list of options since it can help with sciatica, muscle spasms, back pain, and other conditions. It has many features that make it safe and comfortable for use. It can adjust to several different angles and also has an adjustment for your height.
This table has been 3rd-party certified for safety. This is the only FDA cleared inversion table available. It can relief back pain, muscle tension, herniated discs, sciatica, and other common issues
This table has five easy steps when assembling and can support the weight up to 300 pounds. The steel parts of this particular inversion table are steel gauge. Its features are as below:
- Made of high-grade materials and designed to last.
- It comes with UL safety certification
- Has a five-year warranty from the manufacturer
- FDA registered
- 5-year warranty
- Foldable for easy storage
- Great inversion table storage
- It can attend many different back issues
- Has auto-locking hinges to prevent movement
- Angle wraps have foam for comfort
- Has a high price
- The cushioned backrest pad is not a standard package component.
IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
The IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table has a patented activated system that helps you invert it to the desired level. This table is of sturdy materials with a tubular steel frame that is both strong and designed to stay in place while you are using it.
It comes with a mat that you can use underneath the table to protect your floors and reduce noise. The design of this unit is for comfort with a padded backrest and comfortable ankle straps. Also, it can get adjusted for comfort as needed based on your height and desire.
This Inversion table comes with an ankle locking system that helps to hold you in place while you get inverted. It has many uses and can help relieve back pain and strain related to many different injuries and conditions. It comes with a foldable mat for convenience.
- Comes with equipment mat to protect your floor
- It has molded ankle cushions that keep your feet and ankles secure and comfortable.
- Has a powder-coated finish to protect the metal
- Easy to lower yourself to the desired level of inversion
- It can support weight up to 350 pounds
- Has memory foam nylon backrest which provides comfort
- Requires complicated assembly steps before use
- Some of the fasteners included may not be as durable as those on other tables
Innova ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Therapy
This inversion table is from Innova and has a contoured lumbar pad that provides the lower back with plenty of support. The unit has several different modes of heat and massage with a panel that allows you to adjust the settings on your needs.
This inversion table has several added features that can help you enjoy the unit more. Apart from heat and massage functions, you can also adjust the unit so that it works for a wide of height, from 4’10” through 6’6”.
This Inversion table has a patent-pending vertical massage pad. This unique purpose is to cover the entire spine area. The heat and massage aforementioned are necessary for relaxation and relief.
- It has an adjustable headrest and height to work for everyone
- Has ergonomic ankle for holding the system to ensure you are comfortable
- Equiped with auto and manual setting for heat and massage
- Adds heat and massage to increase the function of the table
- Helps alleviate the pressure on the ankle during inversion
- Has 5 position angle slot system to keep the unit at the desired level of inversion
- Not equipped with an adjustable lumbar pad like some other options
- It can only hold weight up to 300 pounds while some others hold up to 350 pounds
Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
This inversion table from Innova has heat and massage features that work well for those with a muscle strain in the back area. The difference from ITM 5900 is that the heat and massage effects are optional and removable. This unit can get folded when you are not using it. It also comes with a lumbar pad to comfort and support the lower back during therapy sessions.
This inversion table is adjustable to work for people of different heights. It has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. The 6-position adjustment of angles makes for different options to work for your specific needs.
- Comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Accommodates users from 4’10” through 6’6”
- Includes a patent-pending protective cover
- Made of durable materials
- Can be easily folded away for storage
- Heat and massage make for a better therapy session
- Not equipped with an extended handle for the ankle holding system
- The unit is heavy once assembled and can be difficult to move.
Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table is a great option for those seeking an affordable device for inversion therapy. It comes with an adjustable headrest pad that allows you to adjust for comfort based on your height.
This inversion table from Innova has a true balance system that allows for easy and secure inversion. It works well for those who are new to inversion therapy as the unit is easy to use. It has a patent-pending protective cover for easy and safe positioning.
- Has a large and comfortable padded backrest
- Equipped with 6 position pin system so you can adjust the angle
- Ankle fastener are ergonomic and adjustable
- it is affordable
- Adjustable for comfort and height
- Lightweight and compact for storage
- It doesn’t come with a lumbar pad like some other options
- No straps for relieving tension on the ankle
Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table
Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table comes with extra-long stretch max handles for added stretching options and assistance with your therapy. It also has easy tether anchors and preset markers at 20, 40, and 60-degree angles
This inversion table from Teeter is for those who need professional-level inversion therapy. It has a special lumbar area designed to relieve pain and strain in the lower back. It is easy to use and has a preset stopping point at some of the most widely used inversion therapy angles.
This inversion table is also equipped with acupressure nodes that help provide an added element of relaxation to your therapy. The included lumbar bridge helps support and direct attention to the lower back which is especially beneficial for those with lower back pain.
- Patented ankle straps for comfort
- Has contoured bed flexes to optimize your stretch options
- Made of heavy gauge steel parts for long-lasting durability
- Simple arm movements shift your weight for inversion
- Getting back upright is also easy and simple
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Heavier and bulkier than some other machines
- This option is one of the pricier inversion tables available
- It doesn’t come with a lumbar pad like some other options
- No straps for relieving tension on the ankle
Not all inversion tables are equal. Just because it does the same thing doesn’t mean it’s made out of the same stuff. When buying an inversion table, it’s important to make sure it was built using high-quality materials and by expert craftsmen. Inversion tables that use low-quality materials can result in serious injury while inverting.
Tables that wobble are ones you don’t want to be on. Stability is key when you’re hanging upside down. All of the tables we’ve listed will be stable
Regular usage of the inversion table will undoubtedly wear out the table with time. However, products that have long warranty coverage generally communicate that the product will last longer than those with a year warranty. Think if a crappy product has a 5-year warranty. The company would go bankrupt fixing its product time and time again. Therefore, a longer warranty generally means that there is a significantly smaller chance of breakdown or defect. In essence, the warranty then protects you and the manufacturer.
One of the most important things a buyer should consider while buying an inversion table is the company. While you look at reviews the of inversion tables pay attention to what previous/current customers are saying. A lot of times this can give you a few clues into how reputable the company is and if they resolve any customer issues.
There are numerous inversion tables available in the market and a user would always prefer the one, which he or she likes the best. Some would go for durability while others would prefer the comfort level. There would be some seeking the inversion tables, which are according to the modern means of technology. In any case, always the buyer has the final say. It is wise to keep different features in mind when making a final purchase decision.
- Chirp Wheel
- Jogging Strollers
- Handheld Massagers
- 5 Best Home gym 2020
- Best Weightlifting Shoes
- Manual treadmills reviews
- Massage Chair Under 1500
- 5 Best Toddler Trampolines
- Best Electric Foot Massagers
- Recumbent Bikes for Seniors
- Best Hand Massagers for Arthritis
- Best Electric Scooter for Climbing Hills